SkyRaven91

Rank 0
SkyRaven91
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Free AP Reward

@Aeria: Give me my AP now!
Normally half of the "download this thing and install to get AP" works for me. But this one particular time it doesn't and I'm fed up with it. Why does this system not work half the time?

I know for a fact what Aeria offers people to download is complete trash and I would never do so on my main system. In the following screenshot, I have a virtual machine of windows basic open with the program Fixila. I downloaded it, installed it, and even ran the program. 24hrs later, no AP reward.

Did I misinterpret something or doesn't the offer clearly read "No purchase necessary to receive 702 AP. APs convert on download and install"

Aeria, you guys should be able to determine from my transaction history if I did receive this reward or not. I can tell from my perspective I did not.

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:20 pm
Aeria has no control on the deals that go up there. Its all company partners who put up offers.

Krauticc

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:37 am

No ap got

I made offers but didnt get anything
I made offers equal to 3000 aps but i didnt get anythig. Does anybody know why?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:46 am

Re: No ap got

I made offers but didnt get anything
Krauticc wrote:
I made offers equal to 3000 aps but i didnt get anythig. Does anybody know why?  

All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them.  

This means that Aeria haven't confirmed that all the offers on the list are working and paying out the AP it says it will. Some offers take some time to payout while some doesn't payout at all. You can try to directly contact the company in charge of the offer or send in a Billing Ticket to Aeria, but if the company didn't pay for the AP, Aeria can't give it to you.