GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:53 pm   Last edited by GMLeo on Apr 26, 2013 12:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Closed Beta Pet Sweepstakes!

Want a free pet? Click for details!

Random Winners will get a FREE Coit Pet to use in Closed Beta AND Open Beta!!!

Abilities and Instructions:
Basic: Boosts non-combat Hp regen and all SP Regen
Skills: Increases Max HP and SP"

Hey folks! How would you like to get a FREE pet? We are running a Sweepstakes on Facebook and all you have to do is follow the steps below for a chance to win a FREE Coit Pet!!!

Follow these directions exactly to be sure your entry qualifies!

Step 1.) Enter your information in the form on our Facebook page (click here)

Step 2.) Refer your friends and earn TEN additional entries for EACH friend who enters!

Step 3.) If you win, check your email for confirmation and redeem your Coit pet in game!  

This event will end at the conclusion of CLOSED BETA! If you win during CLOSED BETA, your prize will be re-issued for use in OPEN BETA!

Thank you for your interest in our Free Pet Sweepstakes for the Closed Beta phase of Scarlet Blade! By entering into this sweepstakes you agree to the following terms and conditions:

• You may submit ONE (1) entry per Aeria Games account.
  • You will receive TEN (10) additional entries for EACH person who uses your referral code and enters the sweepstakes.
  • Entries and referrals received after the posted deadline will not be counted in the drawing.
  • Sweepstakes winners may be announced on our Facebook page, Website, Forums, In-Game, and Partner Sites.

Additional Details-

• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
  • You are providing your information to Aeria Games and not to Facebook.
  • The information you provide will only be used to notify winners.
Advertisement

SeikoDee

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
SeikoDee
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Anyway to refresh the code?

I submitted my entree this morning and closed the window with the referral code. I had forgotten to copy my code and didn't want to re-enter it again due to the 1 entry per sweepstakes. Is there any way of retrieving it, so I could notify a few friends of mine who may be interested? :3

Thankies.~<3

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:57 pm
Coit is a nice pet.