Ritsuzen

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Whats up

This is Ritz here, I'm 25 years old and I think I am a pretty nice guy. I like the things most people do, music, games and books. Aeris seem to have a good number of games and I can't wait to try them out.
Advertisement

Bubblemutt

Rank 0
Bubblemutt
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:24 am

The Legendary Has Entered The Taco :D

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.

Such a nice quote don'tcha tank? XD Anyways name's Rizzy(Despite what my account name says like cake it is a lie Very Happy) And I'm for the most part completely insane Very Happy

ANGELofANGELs

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
ANGELofANGELs
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Know Me !

know more by reading ^^
Name : Sultan Hakeem
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Job: Philip Morris International / Job Title: Consumer Engagement executive.

My Job : We host a lot of events and i have some photos for you to see ^^
Gaming: <My Life> (PS3, XBox, PC, Arcade and preity much anything that runs a game)
Wildlife: Dogs, Cats, Snakes, Parrots and little fluffy active creachers :3 )
Sports: i got lazy over the previous couple of months but i like (going to the GYM, Swimming, bicycling, Walking "not long though".)
Most importantly Anime i love watching anime all the time and try to CS some.

Dislikes :
Troll's, Whiners, RageQuitters, hackers, bug abusers, Racists, Spiders, roaches.
and a hole lot more that would get boring so "SKIP"

Photos of me:

Photos of my Job:

Claire_FFXIII

Rank 0
Claire_FFXIII
PostedMar 29, 2013 11:35 pm
Gaming time: I've been gaming since I was 5 years old.
Things I do: I play soccer, basketball, rugby, swimming, weight training. I love drawing mangas, I get easily inspired to try something new example, guitar, violin, piano, surfing, cross-country. Like meeting new kinds of person. Read a lot.
Favorite Game Character: Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII

insanePancakez

Rank 0
insanePancakez
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:21 pm
Hello, my name is Chase. I'm a pancake.

Se.x:Male
Height: 6"1
Hair color: Dark Blonde
Eye color: Dark Green
Likes: MMORPGS & FPS for games. For sports, MMA, and Inner-tubing (If you call that a sport, haha.) I love animals, hunting and fishing for wildlife/outdoors. And just being around my closest friends.
Dislikes: Someone who thinks they know everything, and never admits their wrong. People who cheat in relationships, seen too many people do it, disgusts me.
Favorite food: Macaroni
Place i would most like to visit: Even though I've already been, I'd like to go back to Disney world with just me, and my best friends.
Goal in life: Get a job that I enjoy, raise a family, save all the money I can, and just enjoy life.
Favorite qoute: "The ground is my ocean, I am a shark. And most people don't even know how to swim." - Rickson.

pillihp

Rank 1
pillihp
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:38 pm
Hi, name's _______, I'm currently a freshmen. I play basketball and was on the school team, I mainly have a passion for basketball, the game is very unique like most sports. I play SF on aeriagames, I have a youtube channel making videos of SF (FRAPs and Sony vegas 12 to edit). I'm 5'9 hoping to be at least 6'0+ so I can at least dunk, don't think that could happen because my parents are 5'6 and 5'3. Anything can happen though, we'll see in the near future.

produde15

Rank 0
produde15
PostedApr 15, 2013 2:31 am
Hello everyone, the name is paul and for starters, I have a big passion for sports, mainly basketball, volleyball, and football. Although I do play all other sports or at least a lot. I'm currently 17 whilst finishing up high school. I'm 5'12 (gotcha Very Happy) but look forward to getting just a tad bit taller to enjoy sports even more. thing I enjoy a lot is comedy, friends, and Superman. I just recently got back into aeriagames and am hoping to enjoy my time back here.

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedApr 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Hey all.. I'm Sarah. 23 years old... playin scarlet blade of aeria games recently.. i could just copy my profile and put it here but i wont.. check it for yourself if youd like to know more..

I do graphics design and web design so if anyone wants a graphics combo (sig and avatar) just message me.. See you all around the forums

Satoshi3

Rank 0
PostedMay 20, 2013 8:49 pm
Hi! Just a regular person. I'm Asian and i like anime.And music!
I'm also male

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedMay 21, 2013 5:33 pm
Hi regular male person Razz <3 Welcome to Aeria Games Forums!