kozaky21

Rank 0
kozaky21
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Tickets....no one replys to them

still waiting on a response for my ticket
tried buying AP so that i can buy the legendary founders pack for Scarlet Blade but it keeps sending me an error saying unable to process the transaction pls try again with a diff credit or debit card.......THE FCK i tried 3 diff cards and none are working and i sent in a ticket and it was opened on the 20th and i still have yet to get a response and i would like to buy this pack befor the 27th when they become unavailable. ive played several aria games and always seem to have trouble when it comes to buying AP.......this makes it really hard to continue playing the games if u always have to deal with issues like this and can never get help.

ok im done ranting hopefully now that i put it on the forums it will get resolved
Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:45 pm
Billing can take up to 72 hours to resolve a ticket

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:14 am

Re: Tickets....no one replys to them

still waiting on a response for my ticket
kozaky21 wrote:
tried buying AP so that i can buy the legendary founders pack for Scarlet Blade but it keeps sending me an error saying unable to process the transaction pls try again with a diff credit or debit card.......THE FCK i tried 3 diff cards and none are working and i sent in a ticket and it was opened on the 20th and i still have yet to get a response and i would like to buy this pack befor the 27th when they become unavailable. ive played several aria games and always seem to have trouble when it comes to buying AP.......this makes it really hard to continue playing the games if u always have to deal with issues like this and can never get help.

ok im done ranting hopefully now that i put it on the forums it will get resolved  

First, I understand your frustration but that language isn't allowed in the forum.
Second, that is a paypal error. Contact paypal customer service while you are waiting for Billing to get back to you.
Third, Billing forum has information on such errors.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=59