terry_champ

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:00 am

Seriously... take my money!

I'm trying to use the paypal reacurring method, but it keeps saying "This page is not available for a first time buyer"

I read the faq and it says only that you can make one purchase once everyday for the first 3 days of no more than 50.00. I just want the 10.00 reacurring package. This is the first MMO where I have to actually work for them to take my money.
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:10 am

Re: Seriously... take my money!

terry_champ wrote:
I'm trying to use the paypal reacurring method, but it keeps saying "This page is not available for a first time buyer"

I read the faq and it says only that you can make one purchase once everyday for the first 3 days of no more than 50.00. I just want the 10.00 reacurring package. This is the first MMO where I have to actually work for them to take my money.  

New Accounts become a new buyer after their first purchase. They keep their new buyer status for 3 days after the first purchase, then become a returning buyer. New buyers can not use PayPal Recurring, but returning buyers can.

terry_champ

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:11 am
...oh

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:28 am
terry_champ wrote:
...oh  

Also,

PayPal Recurring is a MONTHLY payment method. You are basically telling PayPal to send money to us each month.