marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Battle raiting system

how is it calculated?
So I've been trying to figure this out and its driving me mad. Someone has 700 more BR then I do but I have better equipment, higher total stats, and way better astrals. On his part he has the 4 left side equipment fully socketed however I don't believe that would cause this large of a change.

edit: for no apparent reason his BR dropped 600.No stat changes and no gear changes

Dragon Pals: Server: 1 | IGN: Marksteele | Level: 65 | Guild Master of KoA
Advertisement

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedOct 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Just from looking at pictures, I can tell you the difference is in his PDef, MDef, Crit and to a much lesser extent Block.

Edit:
"Your battle rating is determined by adding all of your battle stats together, but with Magical Attack multiplied by 1.05 (and rounded down), and HP divided by 5 (and rounded down)"

From what I can tell from playing around with astral this seems to be true, 1 point in all stats but HP is 1 point in BR and 1080 hp came out to 218 BR

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:56 am
Masuyuu wrote:
Just from looking at pictures, I can tell you the difference is in his PDef, MDef, Crit and to a much lesser extent Block.

Edit:
"Your battle rating is determined by adding all of your battle stats together, but with Magical Attack multiplied by 1.05 (and rounded down), and HP divided by 5 (and rounded down)"

From what I can tell from playing around with astral this seems to be true, 1 point in all stats but HP is 1 point in BR and 1080 hp came out to 218 BR  

I just find it odd, I mean to BR the person with the higher BR should win, but I win easy

edit: Psure its a bug, I used some pots and went up to 9.6k. The pots wore off but my BR didn't go back down.

For evidence:

BR after using pots that wore off:

BR after using another pot AFTER THAT:

JheGanzon

Rank 0
JheGanzon
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Battle raiting system

how is it calculated?
marksteele wrote:
So I've been trying to figure this out and its driving me mad. Someone has 700 more BR then I do but I have better equipment, higher total stats, and way better astrals. On his part he has the 4 left side equipment fully socketed however I don't believe that would cause this large of a change.

edit: for no apparent reason his BR dropped 600.No stat changes and no gear changes  

Once you Used POTS "POWER,ENDURANCE, ETC" youre Battle Rating Increase... Limited Time only... 1hour , 30mins ETC.. after it worn out youre Battle Rating will return to normal

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 30, 2012 4:00 pm
but once the pots wore off my BR didnt go back down

reddemon2381

Rank 0
reddemon2381
PostedMar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

BR

rating
It will go down but u have to click off of your char then back on again for it to take affect

anotherrandom15

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:29 am
marksteele wrote:
Masuyuu wrote:

Edit:

I just find it odd, I mean to BR the person with the higher BR should win, but I win easy

edit: Psure its a bug, I used some pots and went up to 9.6k. The pots wore off but my BR didn't go back down.

For evidence:

BR after using pots that wore off:

BR after using another pot AFTER THAT:

the first screenshot has more br then the screenshot with the lvl 1 endurance pot meaning that you didnt reopen your stat page after your pots ran out

Orkidea

Rank 0
Orkidea
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:57 am

Re: BR

rating
reddemon2381 wrote:
It will go down but u have to click off of your char then back on again for it to take affect  

No it wont. Easy way to test this is with a mage. Have two skill trees, other has the Passive heal buff and other doesnt. If you change between skill trees there will not be an apparent change in BR until a while later. I was recently puzzled why my BR suddenly dropped drastically, until I later noticed the said buff gives 20% mdef boost and it was only on my healing tree so once I switched to attack tree the br disappeared.. but only with a delay. Now if I change between skill trees there wont be a change until I wait for a while .. more than just few minutes.

JimmyHatz

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2013 5:39 am

Re: Battle raiting system

how is it calculated?
marksteele wrote:

He used buffs? Would explain why he just dropped 600 points. It's b/c those 600 points where only temporary to begin with. That's my guess.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
PostedJun 12, 2013 8:56 pm
Guys please pay attention to the dates on these threads. Although I do not believe it is bannable to post on such an old thread, it is still shunned upon.

If you have unanswered question regarding content from a very old thread, don't quote me on this, but I think you can start the topic again in a new thread.

Love what you do and do what you love.