billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedMar 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Can log on account for game, but not the site?

Weirdness...
Noticed something odd with one of my alternate accounts (where I keep my Shaiya mule toons) today - while I could log onto Shaiya with it just fine, I could not log onto the Aeria site with it. Tried on several different browsers, made sure I wasn't messing around with CAPS LOCK and went to great pains typing in everything correctly, password being of required length and all, but all in vain - totally unable to log onto the site.

So...anyone have any idea how I can log onto the game with the account, but not the site?

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Advertisement

ghost2devil

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:12 am

Re: Can log on account for game, but not the site?

Weirdness...
billdoor wrote:
Noticed something odd with one of my alternate accounts (where I keep my Shaiya mule toons) today - while I could log onto Shaiya with it just fine, I could not log onto the Aeria site with it. Tried on several different browsers, made sure I wasn't messing around with CAPS LOCK and went to great pains typing in everything correctly, password being of required length and all, but all in vain - totally unable to log onto the site.

So...anyone have any idea how I can log onto the game with the account, but not the site?  

i think the problem is login page aeria games.

try this :

1. go to homepage aeriagames.com
2. see at bottom (aeria google+ bar) > click starlight story has launch > click play game or go to games > browser games > click play free for any browser games
3. enter your ID and password
4. login
5. go to games > pc games > shaiya

hope this can help login >.<