kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:58 am

About dodge

Hi!

I'm pure dex lvl 42 war with dex dodge runes and I want to know if in the last update the values of dodge are been changed.

I know before the update for example wiht my dodge was a miracle as mobs of lower level outside the temple touch me, now this mobs hit me more, but still notice it more in emtlant desert.

Before the patch could kill elite and only received 3 strokes, now give me much more hits.

I recognize that the dodge in this game is very high, but if changes are made I would like to know, thanks, I hope you understand my english Razz
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:25 am
I dont think the Dodge formula or the Mob Stats should have been changed. Most likely something messed up again with the last Patch.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:42 am
thanks for replying, well we wait for the next big patch Smile

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:49 am
did not get difference... for me, looks the same as in the past (before latest update)...
may be "change" is related to some specific monsters?

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:40 pm
Typically these sorts of values/changes/"rates/algorithms" are not given to the public by the devs, nor to the GM team, at face value. If you bring it up to the GMs they can then ask the devs for further info, but all you can do is wait for that to happen

jmb_rage

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:41 pm
I have also noticed a changed in mosnters landing attacks on me. I actually increaed my dodge by about 25 aswell. Hope this gets looked into.