RikJak

Rank 0
RikJak
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

What?

What in the world!!! I can't believe this!!! I put so much money into this game Sad Sad
I had all the turtle pets, and I had a blue lily Sad all named after a shade of blue! my character was Blue_lionheart. and he was a stick fu master! I only quit playing because my computer sucked, and i finally got tired of lagging. Now i think a year or so later, i finally get a kick butt computer that can handle anything, and DOMO is GONE??? i'm extremely sad... I never actually got past lvl 25 though. but I played endlessly, flying around and stuff like that. my guild was awesome too. I made some pretty good friends too. now... now....I'll never see Saphire...or jade...or sushi.(okay not a shade of blue. got in a trade.) and aqua..and the last one i can't remember Sad super.....sadness....why such a fate had to befall domo...why...and my loveable pets..that i spent MONEY ON!! NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! GRRRRROWL!!!
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:54 pm
Aeria Games Entertainment doesn't refund Aeria Points.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Haruno1989

Rank 0
Haruno1989
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:20 am
I agree bring domo back even though I wont have my original account back since somehow I broke the tos after being inactive for several years and never posting o.o how does one do that XD anyway I miss my awsome blademaster doc dancer merc tank XDDD please bring this back its how me and my husband met o.o we didnt even get to finish our marriage on domo

m95n1

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Domo 2013 COMING BACK in July?!?!?!

I heard domo will be back!
DOMO is coming back sometime in July

psychopscorpion

Rank 0
psychopscorpion
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: Domo 2013 COMING BACK in July?!?!?!

I heard domo will be back!
m95n1 wrote:
DOMO is coming back sometime in July  

That would be super awesome if it is indeed true, but also a bit frustrating if they don't have the old files for everybody's characters. My wife and I (as well as sooo many other people) spent SOOOOO MUCH MONEY on DoMo in the past and to have all of our costumes and progress lost would completely break my heart. My wife and I want DoMo back more than almost anything (heck it's the only MMO I have ever been able to get her to play with me), but I'm not gonna hold my breath until something official comes down the pipes.

idinaz

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:48 pm
LOL I wouldn't mind restarting if it did come back though

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedMay 01, 2013 8:24 pm
idinaz wrote:
LOL I wouldn't mind restarting if it did come back though  

I would too. Don't think I'd raise all the classes to the cap again, but it'd still be fun.

It's unlikely that DOMO would be making a return. If a sequel or spiritual successor could find its way stateside, that would be amazing.

.Sutekh

Rank 0
.Sutekh
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:00 pm
I miss DoMo. Although the content was minimal and updates were few and far between it was something you could always come back to. I haven't played another game with a community quite like the one that DoMo had. I doubt it will come back. Rumors are usually just that.

lordmacon

Rank 0
lordmacon
PostedMay 04, 2013 5:39 am
DoMo was really fun. Sad they had to close it down. I still remember my SE3 Sapphire, given by my first ever DoMo mentor (and friend!) and the SE1 Lily I shared with one other person. I miss my guild as well, Devil's Panties (seriously guys? lol)

Just wish a successor would show up.

Yuu-kun from Sapphire~

give up something to gain something.

AKFrost

Rank 5
AKFrost
PostedMay 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Successors are in even worse shape though, the one about a year or two ago didn't even make out of CB to my knowledge.