Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:10 pm

[Character Identity Layout] How to improve it?

Ok here my toughts and my suggestion, since everyone complain and noone want to make a suggestion, i will be short and clear.

That is how we have ACTUALLY the Character identity when ALL the options are ACTIVE

There is a way on the options that allow a small changes to allow the player to have LESS graphical stuff to render on the screen, specially on massive situations (as RvR/Sieges/PvP/Ecc..) to increase the FPS

And with these changes that is what we can get. Well THAT is NOT enough, because the screen is STILL chaotic, and BAD organized.

THAT is an example i made on how to make the screen CLEANER, ORGANIZED and for sure FPS/LAG free, and is easy to code and that is what i'm suggesting to change.

Of course the ALLY CREST will be added and displayed at THE LEFT of the clan crest and the character name will be centered a little more.

Why these changes? Because the clan crest MUST be the clan identity, so there is NO NEED to show it even with the options to remove it. When you target a character you have a SMALL YELLOW ball near the character class icon, that can slide on the clan details of the targetter character.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:15 pm
I find it amusing when you mention "since everyone complain and noone want to make a suggestion" in every suggestion you put up, and I hear most of them for the first time xD

"..the clan crest MUST be the clan identity"

That is true, but remember that Guilds are able to use Emblems after Lv3.

If the layout has to be changed, I'd remove Character titles completely and place the Guild Name in its place.
The Guild Emblem would be placed to the left of the character name as you suggested, PvP Rank (according to this suggestion, if it will be implemented after all) would be placed to the right of the character name (same size as Guild/Alliance Emblem).

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:58 pm
filipvarga wrote:
I find it amusing when you mention "since everyone complain and noone want to make a suggestion" in every suggestion you put up, and I hear most of them for the first time xD

"..the clan crest MUST be the clan identity"

That is true, but remember that Guilds are able to use Emblems after Lv3.

If the layout has to be changed, I'd remove Character titles completely and place the Guild Name in its place.
The Guild Emblem would be placed to the left of the character name as you suggested, PvP Rank (according to this suggestion, if it will be implemented after all) would be placed to the right of the character name (same size as Guild/Alliance Emblem).  
Yeah i know, but that wont change. Inside L2 was the same. You was able to set up the clan crest after the level 3. But was still the same as i suggested. So, it's still right. The purpose of a clan is that you LEVEL it because the clan NEED to get stronger. Who want to keep it at level 1? Bots? If you just want to create a clan and keep it at level 1 it's usless.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:49 am
But then, how can a Guild grow if no one knows or sees its existence?

A solution would be to either set the Guild Level requirement down to Lv1 so every Guild can have an Emblem, or, unlocking the ability to add an Emblem will cost a certain amount of Gold, but at the end it comes down to the same thing - the Guild Leaders Gold balance.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:27 am
filipvarga wrote:
But then, how can a Guild grow if no one knows or sees its existence?

A solution would be to either set the Guild Level requirement down to Lv1 so every Guild can have an Emblem, or, unlocking the ability to add an Emblem will cost a certain amount of Gold, but at the end it comes down to the same thing - the Guild Leaders Gold balance.  
As i said already, when you target someone you can see his guild/clan by just opening the details of your target.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|