Vaugh2

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:46 am

account suspended for ap purchase

So I purchased some ap for digimon then realized they suspended my ap. Got an email from aeria saying thanks and stuff for the purchase and if I didn't purchase it to contact them. I'm kinda disappointed right now and am thinking of canceling it to just buy the aeria game card. What are my option ATM?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:54 am
Send in a Billing Ticket and they will help you resolve your issue. Most AP buyers go through AP suspension at least once, so I wouldn't worry about it. Hope your issue gets resolved quickly~

Vaugh2

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 12:38 pm
Thanks I did just that, it would make things a lot easier if they just had a confirmation email and not a week long suspension every time I made a purchase.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:52 pm
Vaugh2 wrote:
Thanks I did just that, it would make things a lot easier if they just had a confirmation email and not a week long suspension every time I made a purchase.  

Usually the max wait is around 3 business days for them to respond by. Feel free to ask GM Hadouken about it after the three days are up though, as i'm pretty sure there are no GS's for that particular game.