addicTjR

Rank 0
addicTjR
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: Broken Quest?

dekuscrub08 wrote:
Liedean wrote:
I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

Quest Place : Oil Rig 2
NPC : Repairman
Name : Dangerous Chemical Substances ( if not mistaken )
Do? : get 2 container truck keys.
Prob : No drops on every digimon killed.

Quest Place : Oil Rig 3
NPC : Repairman
Name : ( The NPC want to sleep )
Do? : Kill NeoDevimon
Prob : Quest helper shows to kill SaberLeomon not NeoDevimon

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)  

yes im having the exact same problem with the truck keys quest, yet 1 of my friends did the quests at the same time i tried it... there is something wrong since i was there for nearly 3 hours and no drop
il just quit and retry quest again  

Have you tried killing sinduramon yet? Since guardoromon and vdramon won't give you any of those drops. =o
Advertisement

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:41 pm
Well, as above-said.

If ur stuck due to a glitch / poorly explained quest, you can always do random talking to NPCs / whacking random mobs, and pray hard it will drop.

Or u can ask players who have previously experienced this bug before.

Katasuna

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:45 am

Oil 2 Quest

Broken
Yes this repeat quest is broken, dropped quest 5 times, killed everything I could in entire zone and no drops. Initial quest worked but the repeats have nothing dropping.

Katasuna

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:55 am

btw

It seems useless to send in tickets, the response I received was less than satisfactory and the inferred reply from joymax so sorry but we won't help.

I do like the game and the GMs try to be helpful but the rest sigh guess we can't have it all, though I could of swore the saying is the customer is always right...no?

Caveat Emptor then.

Liedean

Rank 0
Liedean
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:08 am

Reply to GM Hadou

Ok G.M Hadouken, I will screen shot as many glitch or bugs I'll find, and send the ticket yes for more a proper way, thankyou Smile