GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:00 pm

[Info] Mount Fusion! [Guide]

Introducing – Mount Fusion! With the new Mount Fusion system, you may now transfer over a portion of stats from one mount to another. Required items include two mounts (main and sub-mount), Mount Conversion Stones, and Mount Fusion Orbs. For one fusion attempt, 15 Mount Conversion Stones and 33 Mount Fusion Orbs are required. The amount of attributes that transfer from the sub-mount to the main mount is based on the conversion rate.

Notes:

1. Stat Conversion Rate is fixed at 40%
2. Mounts must be of the same generation.
3. Fusion materials (Mount Conversion Stones and Mount Fusion Orbs) may only be purchased in the Item Shop.
4. Successful fusion will consume both the fusion materials and the sub-mount.
5. Failed fusion will only cost fusion materials (Mount Conversion Stones and Mount Fusion Orbs), but the sub-mount will not disappear.
Advertisement

a301984

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 7:35 am
does anyone know how many attempts it takes to fuse mounts? ive attempted 13 times now and its 8.1 stars.
14 attempts now 8.5 stars Sad
15attempts now 8.9 stars SadSadSadSad getting frustrating

kastrum

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2014 12:51 pm
Hi Everyone!

I have a serious question about Mount Fusion. I hope someone can clarify this for me. I want to find out how stats are transferred in Fusion of Generation 1 and Generation 2 mounts. I have read on various r2 forums and no one has definitely explained how the mount fusion stats are transferred.

If you are trying to get a Gen 2 Great Phoenix with the most efficient use of PC and Mount Food, and the best stats transfer, how should you go about it? I will give the following scenario as reference. Fusion goes like this...

primary secondary
====== ========
Mount A Gen 0 + Mount B Gen 0 = Mount C Gen 1
Mount P Gen 0 + Mount Q Gen 0 = Mount R Gen 1
Mount C Gen 1 + Mount R Gen 1 = Mount Z Gen 2

Here are my questions:

1. Does Mounts A, B, P and Q all have to be Phoenixes? Or, can Mount Q be any mount at all (like a baby turtle mount)?

2. At what level should the mounts be? Should Mount A and Mount B both be at level 20? Or only Mount A? Should Mounts P and Q both be at level 20? Or only Mount P?

3. Is the conversion rate for Generation 2 fusion 40% like in Generation 1 fusion? Or is it different?

4. If the Base Stats (white stats) of Mount C Gen 1 become the white stats for Mount Z Gen 2, then how do you get the Fused attributes (green stats) for mount Z? Do the green stats from mount Z come from the total of the green stats of mount C + 40% of the white stats of mount R?

5. Do the green stats of Mount R factor into the final green stats of Mount Z?

1dionysus

Rank 0
1dionysus
PostedMay 24, 2014 7:23 pm
as long as the mounts are the same gen the mounts dont matter u can fuse a hellwing to a pheonix if u wished to. as far as i know ur submount should def be lvl20. as for the transfer rate after first fusion im not sure.