PostedMar 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Yes I have so many items I want unbound! :O
I hope this gets approved ^^

Advertisement

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:19 pm
This event with the fortify event would be very beneficial to lots of people =D. But of course, it would drop repeat pearl prices way down.

Anyways, hope it gets approved!

mrkingsimple

Rank 0
mrkingsimple
PostedMar 21, 2013 4:34 am

Suggestion To Improve DDTANK

Pls. Add This
You Should Have Pet System And Have A Energy Stone Lv6 So Other People Can Ups Easily And Upgrade The Fortify System Up To 15+ And Have New Weapons Like Grenade,Computer,Toys Like That Or Invent Something Than My Weapon Suggestion And The Wedding Chapel Cost Lower So Other Can Be Married With Their Beloved And Other Items In The Shop That Aren't From Coins Should Be Have A Permanent Option And The Starting Item Should Pick From This Weapons But If The Tutorial Is Done The Weapon Is Gone They Should Pick This Ak-48,Flames,Japan Dart,Tv Set And Then Masters When They Got Level 40 They Should Get One From This Arms Guardian's Book,Angelic Arm Junior,Barok Shield
And Should Higher The Maximum Level Is:100 And Should Put Ant Cave:Difficult Boss:Denilo Brother Of Denise (You Imagine He Looks Like Denise But He With Armor) Gulu Kingdom:Champion Boss:Twin Star: Arch Nemesis Of Puppet Bomb (He Looks Like The Boxer In Gulu Sports) When The Master Reached 30 They Should Have A (Kicking Suit Like The Outfit Ryo But With A Kicking Move) And The Wings Should Have A Dragon Wing But Should Be Buy With Coins Only And Should Have Everyday JewelFarm But Can Be Played By A JF Coin And Put A Daily Gift Or Prizez On The Task

Im The Brother Of This Account I Come
From DDTank 2 But The Other I Invent it Me And My Brother Invent Happy Gaming I Should Wish This Message Can Be Read And Added My Suggestion On The Game Smile Smile Very Happy

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:40 am