hydradrag10

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:23 am

My account was suspended becuse of technical isues?

Ok so i was buying 10050 aeria points and for some reason my account was set on hold? when i go in game it says i have that many and when i look at the puchase hystory however when im not in the purchase history it says error and it says my balance is -1 i would put in to billing if i had not forgotten to write down the number if a GM could help me would be great
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:31 am

Re: My account was suspended becuse of technical isues?

hydradrag10 wrote:
Ok so i was buying 10050 aeria points and for some reason my account was set on hold? when i go in game it says i have that many and when i look at the puchase hystory however when im not in the purchase history it says error and it says my balance is -1 i would put in to billing if i had not forgotten to write down the number if a GM could help me would be great  

Please reference this post.

Billing RT.

hydradrag10

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:59 am

sIink wrote:
hydradrag10 wrote:

Please reference this post.

Billing RT.  

thats the problem though like i said i forgot to write down the transaction/order number after my purchase

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:08 am

hydradrag10 wrote:
thats the problem though like i said i forgot to write down the transaction/order number after my purchase  

If you payed with PayPal or with your credit card, you should be able to find the transaction # there. If you can't find it, just put N/A and they should still be able to help you.