turrrrdle

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:47 pm

18-22 dread dungeon

i was hoping someone could suggest a class in most demand for parties in this dungeon?
Advertisement

NARUTOVCLOUD

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:56 pm
Oracle or warr

Can never go wrong with either of these.

turrrrdle

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 2:03 pm
well i havent been in there yet but i heard it is best with pp are tgaurds needed or do orcs make good tanks in there?

NARUTOVCLOUD

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:18 pm
rec orc should be okay to tank if you want to.

naivegirl89

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:04 pm
I did some dread cr run, and I would say you can duo up to loca
A REC priest/orc can tank indeed, make sure you take the heal over time spells, they help save alot of MP.
For DPS, any class would do, fighter or ranger or archer or mage, it depend on your personal favorite. I personally go with mage, they got highest atk afterall and their atk is ranged so it help to take out the dread altar faster on the way.
And my duo even used novice gears linked with 3s. So if you have enchanted gears there should be no problem with loca, as long as you have good priest/orc and maybe some pots. Take note though, when loca dropped to half HP he will use a STUN atk that hit very hard.
Asmo on the other hand, is completely different story, he has a very dangerous AOE atk that can wipe out your entire party (3k crit). So if you don't have high enchanted gears and high HP, don't even try Asmo, just reset and spam loca.

In summary : You can duo spam loca with a REC priest/orc to tank and a dps. For Asmo you need good gears and at least 3 ppl with a pro healer

nevelrire150

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:30 am
i solod asmo before im an uber battle tank priest i have 5.6k hp and over 9k mp and 2k sp
if i had 3k sp i would be able to solo it easly i hit around 1.4k damadge and i use ultimate healing for my hp restore. its hard but i can do it Very Happy

Saepe

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:47 pm
I have no proof of this because I have not done it for myself, but someone told me he was able to solo Loca with his UM 22 oracle using 1-15 PVP gears. I think his build was full REC.

If I manage to do this in the near future, I'll post a few screenshots. Very Happy

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:40 pm
Yes, you can solo both Loca and Asmo - but it would be really slow.

Loca wouldn't be too bad, but Asmo you would have to rely on frost barrier for a large part of your damage. You need a high defence/high absorb tank who can heal themselves & that's not too compatible with high damage too Smile
It's far better to duo with a ranged attacker and let the ranged attacker do most of the damage.

RIP Kizzd