TotallyDanielle

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:21 am   Last edited by TotallyDanielle on Mar 11, 2013 10:49 am. Edited 2 times in total

looking for players to play some "Extreme EE"

Want a challenge?
What is Extreme EE?
Extreme EE is like playing Hardcore on Minecraft, if you die you must delete your character, no exceptions.

The rules are simple.

1.You delete your character the moment it dies.
2.This includes deleting the gear, gold and items on that character.
3.No cheating, you're on candid camera! (Yes I plan on recording this.)
4.No carrying over gear from your old characters.
5.Stay with the group! No going ahead of other players when they're offline.

Want to join?
To join is simple, fill out this form and I will contact you http://tinyurl.com/ExtremeEESignUp We will be playing on Diamond Server, so if you don't have a character slot open, please create a new account at Aeria Games to join in.

What do I get if I participate?
Prizes:
1. Better grasp of how things work in-game, especially stats since you'll want the best stats you can get so you DON'T die.
2. The satisfaction of knowing how hard, and easy EE can really be.
3. The enjoyment of seeing how far you can get before it's violently ripped away from you.

I'll be doing the first time with no real prizes just to test how it works out. At later time with this, I'll toss in some actual prizes.
(When I put in actual prizes, they'll be for Diamond server players only.)
Advertisement

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:34 am
This can work on other games but not in EE. :p

Unless dying in dungeons doesn't count this is ridiculous. You won't even make it past angor.

TotallyDanielle

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 10:37 am
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
This can work on other games but not in EE. :p

Unless dying in dungeons doesn't count this is ridiculous. You won't even make it past angor.  

._.; I've yet to die in Angor unless I try to be superwoman and take on Angor Unlimited.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:03 am
i can solo angor unlimited with cleric easily and not die o.O just a matter of paying attention and knowing not to rush so u get bombarded.

but yes i do agree its the dgns that guna kill us all haha. especially when we start getting to places such as ulta

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:49 pm
ulta is my least favorite dungeon, lol. it took me two or three tries to figure it out on my bard, where my cleric breezed through (well relatively).

salmonsorbet

Rank 0
salmonsorbet
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:17 pm
I really want to try this ;^;
... but I'm op-ishly squishy >:O

beezubeezu

Rank 0
beezubeezu
PostedMar 20, 2013 8:45 pm
Good luck finding people who are mature/smart enough to understand the concept of working together.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone jumps ahead and/or screws everyone else in the group over for equips/drops/bragging rights so they can stroke their poor little ego.

It's an interesting concept, and I wish all the best for this idea, but as someone reading the thread, I am sceptical. If I was interested in doing this, I'd like to have the feeling that the person overseeing all of this is a decent player, someone with good attitude, and someone who is trustworthy (for the purposes of this event).

phil.wong2011

Rank 0
phil.wong2011
PostedMay 31, 2013 4:11 am
I LOVE this idea, even though i'm new to EE, it will teach me a lot especially that i'm connecting with you guys, I'll fill the form in right away when I get home.

Eden Eternal IGN (Diamond Server): Jiwi, PM Me to befriend me! :)

settment2012

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Making friends

HelloMyNameIs's guild member
Hi guys it good to makes friends with someone else.Pm me LordExorcist to make friend^^

EmaDew

Rank 0
EmaDew
PostedOct 03, 2013 12:25 pm
._. u guys wont be able to pass lvl 50..cuz of trials.