Liedean

Rank 0
Liedean
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:48 am

Broken Quest?

I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

Quest Place : Oil Rig 2
NPC : Repairman
Name : Dangerous Chemical Substances ( if not mistaken )
Do? : get 2 container truck keys.
Prob : No drops on every digimon killed.

Quest Place : Oil Rig 3
Name : ( The NPC want to sleep )
Do? : Kill NeoDevimon
Prob : Quest helper shows to kill SaberLeomon not NeoDevimon

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 19, 2013 9:15 am
the best way to report these would be through a ticket.

Please be sure to use the following format:

- User Account:
- Server Name:
- Tamer Name:
- Issue Summary:

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Try dropping the quest and re-taking it again and see how it goes.
Or ask players (preferably similar levels) that have done the quests before for help. Sry, i have 0 recollection about quest, has always been on zombie mode while doing it.

Sometimes it's better to try something on your own, hopefully u can "luck out" a solution, rather than risk it by sending a ticket, which wastes time and effort. If they do get read, i will not be in this game already, i will be most probably still in Wolfteam-AG. N also dun bother looking for G.Ms too. I had a glitched quest too, he left me waiting for him for half an hour without even bothering to tell me a simple "brb", and at last he's back with a "Go send in a ticket" like an automated machine. In the end, i just "luck out" by clicking all the nearby NPCs, somehow it worked XD Even if it gets read, the 3 working days needed, u might already have tried every single way possible to clear the glitch.

So yeah, best of luck.

GM_Hadouken

PostedMar 20, 2013 5:55 pm
Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that they will always be that way.

As for the issue itself, if it IS a bug, we need to report it to the developers so that it can get fixed. I had a free moment so I've added these to my report, if they reply back I'll let you know.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:05 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that they will always be that way.

As for the issue itself, if it IS a bug, we need to report it to the developers so that it can get fixed. I had a free moment so I've added these to my report, if they reply back I'll let you know.  

Ahhhh. The hypocrisy level is too high.... AH..... I cant take it.... AHHHH.

Remember a player's IGN: Duckiee?
YOU abandoned him for 30mins and come back n typed in a robotic voice: Send in a ticket.
And talking about the "report part", how will u "report" if you dont even ask about the problem on the spot. Instead you're throwing all of em to the ticketing dept.

Okay if so, have u reported my case about the glitch regarding the digivice-quest giver (on maze B2)?

Yes i had 1 bad experience (and tons of it back in my previous game). But it's the first time a "bad experience" spoke up for himself.

Sorry for being so straight-forward, cant bear to see another fellow player being neglected.
Living in the fantasy world of "G.M will solve everything for me".

Think random clicking will be a better solution. Or maybe try the KDMO forums or joymax's. The oldschools there might be able to help you. Since they had tons of experience with the buggies they experienced, u will get advices. XD

addicTjR

Rank 0
addicTjR
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: Broken Quest?

Liedean wrote:
I'm having a hard time doing my daily quest, my friends too, I wonder if you guys had the same problem?

If I can get a place to report this, please tell me Smile , I got a lot of quests problem like this ( drop, writings, etc.)  

For the oil refinery 2 quests you need to kill sinduramon for it to drop, I tried killing vdramon and that robot thingy too but they just won't drop. =o

And for the oil refinery 3, yea the name is bugged but if you killed neo it will still let you finish the quest.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 10:08 pm
lostsword92 wrote:

Let's take a moment to calm down now.
Hadouken is doing the best he can. Keep in mind he has really zero control over glitches and, if the glitch is not-repeatable or documented, it is hard to help a user. That is what the tickets do, it allows the people at Aeria here to send it over so it can be sent over the folks who can fix it.
Also, I ask you keep in mind that by sending in glitches via the ticket system, it allows a fix for later users. While it can't always be corrected for the person reporting (in most cases I've personally experienced, there has been a type of fix), it is beneficial for the next person.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:01 pm
skull12580 wrote:
lostsword92 wrote:

Let's take a moment to calm down now.
Hadouken is doing the best he can. Keep in mind he has really zero control over glitches and, if the glitch is not-repeatable or documented, it is hard to help a user. That is what the tickets do, it allows the people at Aeria here to send it over so it can be sent over the folks who can fix it.
Also, I ask you keep in mind that by sending in glitches via the ticket system, it allows a fix for later users. While it can't always be corrected for the person reporting (in most cases I've personally experienced, there has been a type of fix), it is beneficial for the next person.  

A good g.m will offer solutions, or at least short term ones.
Not talking to u for a min, and goes MIA for half an hour, and be back with an automated reply, "send in a ticket". In this case, i will prefer addict's reply, since he provides a short term solution. What irks me is, he did not even bother to try, and just give me a simple reply, "send in a ticket". I would rather he give me a temporary quick-fix and quickly submit a report for it.

And i told him in details what the glitch is about. But i highly doubt he's reported it.
The glitch is in Maze B2. Once u misread the quest, and drop it like a dum-dum (like me) to re-do, u will get stuck in Maze B2 forever. I got lucky by clicking random npcs in Maze (even those not related to quest) and somehow the glitch went away.
My guess is that he did not submit it. Ah, i just wanna see the number of players who get stuck in Maze B2.

Seriously, i still wanna know if he "reported" my glitch already? Lol.

GM_Hadouken

PostedMar 21, 2013 10:00 am
Gonna snip this now since another player's post isn't the place to rant about an issue.

I don't recall the situation you're talking about, because I talk to hundreds of players across multiple avenues every day, and it is not my job to sit in game and help people. I do have other things that I have to do in my job. If I did leave you in the middle of an issue I apologize, but regardless of what happened, the standard method of contact for Aeria is through the ticket system.

Also, not sure how many times I have to say this, but I am NOT a GM, and it is not my job to help people/provide customer service. I do it because I want to and enjoy it, but sometimes my actual job takes priority.

@Liedean:

Joymax would like to know if you can provide them screen shots or video of these to assist them in fixing the issue.

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedMar 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Broken Quest?

Liedean wrote:

yes im having the exact same problem with the truck keys quest, yet 1 of my friends did the quests at the same time i tried it... there is something wrong since i was there for nearly 3 hours and no drop
il just quit and retry quest again

OHMAHGERD I REMUVED MEY SIGNATURE XD