raiders90

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Fatal Blade or Lash out?

Ok im using 65 pvp set with all +9 agi stones and 60/70 swords and i have all masters maxed, but i cant figure out if i shuld always use lash out or fatal blade i get confused with my talents. All of them are up to 3 or 4. so plz help me and let me know some good talent combos..
Advertisement

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:02 pm
It depends on your build. If you can max 300% crit damage without fatal blade with AT, talents, and gear (70 bow not including 68 gun since bow is more defensive) than use lash out. If not use fatel blade to max crit damage since when buffeed with speed demon you should have max attack speed. With the pvp set +50% crit damage you should be able to reach max crit damage. In pvp you should mostly be in PSW or crit build if not evade class.

raiders90

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:06 pm
im sorry for sounding so noob but what do u mean if i can max 300% crit damage. like i dont get that do u have to add up all the crit damage i have or something lol im confused..

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:31 pm
raiders90 wrote:
im sorry for sounding so noob but what do u mean if i can max 300% crit damage. like i dont get that do u have to add up all the crit damage i have or something lol im confused..  

Crit damage maxes at 300% meaning you cant go higher. Every classes base crit damage is 150% so that means you can add 150% more damage with gears and talents to get to the 300%. The 65 pvp set adds 50% crit damage so that means you need 100% more still. An ancient talent adds 20%, and you can get 8% on each ring and a cape. So that is another 24% damage with those three. In PWS talent comb doesn't add any crit damage. If you use 8% crit damage stones on 2 weapons (sword or bow/gun, 6 stones) that will give you 92% crit damage plus the 50% from the armor meaning you can can either go crit rate stones on the last weapon or crit damage on all 3 weapons if you dont have the 2 rings and cape have crit damage. This will give you 300% crit damage and you can use lash out since fatal blade won't help. If you don't have the 300% damage you than use fatal blade to max it. At level 75 you get a crit damage mastery that adds 15% damage when maxed

raiders90

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:14 pm
wow i totaly get it now!!! thanks soo much for that info. so every class has 150% to start off with alredy? Oh and i think 65 pvp set has 40% crit damage. Why does 55 set seem better?

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:09 pm

probably

because
hellblazer set 55 set has 75% crit dmg boost and 30% coup de grace boost but it isn't better than 65, 65 is better.

Even though 65 gets only 40% crit damage boost you get 20% more sword damage which works for everything as well as 10% more hp and more def/mdef than 55 set.

At 70 i remember with just the 65 set I had no problem maxing crit damage and maintaining 70+ crit rate, I was even able to do it without using the crit damage gun or fatal blade. Just 70 bow and 60 bow. Don't forget you can get 10-16% crit damage boost on costumes and you don't need to use invincible variant stones on all weapons to achieve a consistent 70+ crit rate. Plus you can get as much as 18% crit rate from masters, 20 from stealth strike, about 20 from agi, 5 from buff, 6 from cape/accs which is 69% before even taking into consideration things like sniping or RM title or Invincible variants etc.

20% crit damage from AT + 40% crit damage pvp set +10% from costume + 16% from accs = 86% crit damage giving you a total of 236%, meaning you need 64% more to cap. You can get as much as 72% if you go all explosion variant in weps.

Basically my suggestion if your using pvp set would be to stone all your swords with explosion variants and to stone your 70 bow with explosion variants but stone the 60 bow with Invincible variants. 60 bow will be your go to weapon on xtals and you will use it to delay opponents from getting the xtal by hitting them with the knockback. 70 bow will be used everywhere else. And 38 gun can be useful if your well geared and and good at procing weapons. This setup should work fairly well with sprite set as well if you have to switch to it since you would need the crit damage stones due to lack of crit damage on the set. Also if you happen to manage to get gvg set you can use 60 bow more to maximise dps since if you can afford that set odds are you can afford to fort it high, so you can get away with 60 bow more than before.

edit; also if your using pvp set its best to use the combo of 70 and 60 swords, although you can even use 65 and 60 if you feel the extra crit rate would help. If using sprite set however its better to use 65 and 70 swords as you will need the crit rate of the 65 sword to compensate. As for gvg use same sword setup as pvp set.

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Posted By Aeria Mobile