Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 10, 2013 1:18 am
Going to try to be around more so thought I say something here since this is my froum for now I quit drawing..I just can't do it anymore I try it just doesn't work out...a lot on my mind lately turthfully Idk if I'm even going to be playing Lime with you guy...snow worries though I have what I have done on a usb and I'll keep them all safe till I feel I can darw again..-bows- Sorry for taking so long to say anything just not myself lately...-waves-Keep nd eye out though kays

<3
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:49 am
Zenia1 wrote:
Going to try to be around more so thought I say something here since this is my froum for now I quit drawing..I just can't do it anymore I try it just doesn't work out...a lot on my mind lately turthfully Idk if I'm even going to be playing Lime with you guy...snow worries though I have what I have done on a usb and I'll keep them all safe till I feel I can darw again..-bows- Sorry for taking so long to say anything just not myself lately...-waves-Keep nd eye out though kays  

I'm sorry to hear about your worries, I hope things will get better for you. You can always message me if you need anyone to talk to Saki. Don't worry about the drawings at all. > <

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMar 10, 2013 7:09 pm
Zenia1 wrote:

Awwh, I just got your PM hun. I'm sorry to hear about this, don't worry about any of the requests at all. I hope things work out for you~! ♥ ;n ;

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:58 pm
amazing drawings , hope you get better soon .

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:14 pm
yarito96 wrote:
amazing drawings , hope you get better soon .  

Thank chu and thank the other two of course too♥,actually since I've been around here the last week or so I do feel a bit better,it's just really nice to just be around some people that I know have something I really love in common with me and to getting to just talk about Lime so I don't just sit and think about the thing that's bothering me lately...^^

I never quit for good soooo~ snow worries.♥

<3

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:22 am
Wow Saki, you've improved a lot since last year. Keep up the terrific work!

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:48 am
Neoyoshi wrote:
Wow Saki, you've improved a lot since last year. Keep up the terrific work!  

Neoooo~-pounces on- I remember chuz^^ haven't seen you in awhile just saw your new picture was too cute =3

Oh and thanks-blushes- I did get a bit better from the start of last year till around the end.//. haven't done anything this year though-poutz-just can't seem too lot on my mind lately still maybe I show try I'm been feeling okayish...still thanks bunches it always makes me smile to see people endjoy them.♥

<3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:39 pm
I don't know after thinking for a bit thought I at least try the Llama comtest thingy so I just doodled on my pc not bothering to sketch since I wasn't going way out and came up with and Idea I kinda liked .

It's Minty The Llama Creamy~♪♪♪
(I sooo love the concept think I've going to do a few other flavers just love the cute little Llama Creamyz and Minty he needs some friends ♥ω♥ -squirms around- yes he's a boy long story lol x3)

Not the best but at least I give it at try^^' didn't have much time since I decied to try it after I noticed Neo posted x.x and I had to actually restart over two time my files keep getting corrupted on my program for some reason(kinda way I've decied off tring to do some of my request of your wondering about that, I'm way to far in on them to wanna restart all the way over because of corrupt files) atless I was able to do a little something regardless on how it turned out.Hope you guyz like him and if you want post your favorite flaver of Ice Cream it might turn into one of Minetys frends later on in the furture ^ω^.♥

<3

Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:11 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
I don't know after thinking for a bit thought I at least try the Llama comtest thingy so I just doodled on my pc not bothering to sketch since I wasn't going way out and came up with and Idea I kinda liked .

(I sooo love the concept think I've going to do a few other flavers just love the cute little Llama Creamyz and Minty he needs some friends ♥ω♥ -squirms around- yes he's a boy long story lol x3)

Not the best but at least I give it at try^^' didn't have much time since I decied to try it after I noticed Neo posted x.x and I had to actually restart over two time my files keep getting corrupted on my program for some reason(kinda way I've decied off tring to do some of my request of your wondering about that, I'm way to far in on them to wanna restart all the way over because of corrupt files) atless I was able to do a little something regardless on how it turned out.Hope you guyz like him and if you want post your favorite flaver of Ice Cream it might turn into one of Minetys frends later on in the furture ^ω^.♥

Holy Cuteness overload!

That's so amazingly adorable and delicious-looking at the same time. Smile

Dereldium

Dereldium
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:32 pm
Zenia1 wrote:

That is the most awesome thing i have ever seen and i want one >///< <3 <3 <3