Insequor

Rank 0
Insequor
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:08 am
Hello! I need to know how I can recover a deleted tab on my chat box.
I accidentally deleted the guild tab because I wasn't sure how to get it back in place.
Any information would be appreciated. Thank you Smile
Advertisement

kalinatek28

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 2:47 am
I use windows 7 if you delete some chat tabs accidentaly...you can create custom tabs ingame with color...,but if you want you can go directly to the folder C: \ Users \ ... \ Documents \ My Games \ DKonline and delete the file called ChattingOption.
This makes that when you enter the game you have the chat again configured exactly like the first time that you start playing.

Sorry for my english, I hope to be helpful

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:50 am
Insequor wrote:
Hello! I need to know how I can recover a deleted tab on my chat box.
I accidentally deleted the guild tab because I wasn't sure how to get it back in place.
Any information would be appreciated. Thank you Smile  

In game, try right click the tabs located at the top of your chat window. You're only allowed a maximum of 6 chat tabs, however. So if you have 6 tabs the option to add another won't show up. Which filters you prefer for the tab should pop up automatically.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

Insequor

Rank 0
Insequor
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:02 pm
kalinatek28 wrote:
I use windows 7 if you delete some chat tabs accidentaly...you can create custom tabs ingame with color...,but if you want you can go directly to the folder C: \ Users \ ... \ Documents \ My Games \ DKonline and delete the file called ChattingOption.
This makes that when you enter the game you have the chat again configured exactly like the first time that you start playing.

Sorry for my english, I hope to be helpful  

Yay thank you it works ^_^"
also thanks for the suggestion annsachd ~