CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:04 am
I like the idea but I can see where's this going. 50% of characters will end up with a black tattoo and a black-red eye combination.

Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 18, 2013 6:22 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
I like the idea but I can see where's this going. 50% of characters will end up with a black tattoo and a black-red eye combination.  

That's possible, lol . It would still very nice to have, though. I can easily picture all of my characters having mismatched eyes. :'D

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:35 pm
So agree that the more options we have in character customization the more each person will stand out in his or her on way and be able to make thier Charaters in the way that best fits their taste.^^ Yet it making unique individuals character for everyone is never going to happen or at least I doubt it lol it's a game with who knows how many people playing your always going to have someone in one of the servers or something that's going to be your twin it always happens and I can't see that going alway, but yeah if we have more options at least we won't see are twins around every corner like most games.^^ [/quote]

Even in real world everyone has a look alike. :3 In another game I played I made 4 characters and only found 1 look alike for the first created character. Even then that was after a few years of playing. The game used the RGB chart so there was more variety with skin, hair and eye colors.

Not seeing our twins around every corner is indeed a good thing. lol

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:31 am
Zelxski wrote:
So agree that the more options we have in character customization the more each person will stand out in his or her on way and be able to make thier Charaters in the way that best fits their taste.^^ Yet it making unique individuals character for everyone is never going to happen or at least I doubt it lol it's a game with who knows how many people playing your always going to have someone in one of the servers or something that's going to be your twin it always happens and I can't see that going alway, but yeah if we have more options at least we won't see are twins around every corner like most games.^^  

Even in real world everyone has a look alike. :3 In another game I played I made 4 characters and only found 1 look alike for the first created character. Even then that was after a few years of playing. The game used the RGB chart so there was more variety with skin, hair and eye colors.

Not seeing our twins around every corner is indeed a good thing. lol  

I also agree. I think character customization is important and it would be awesome to get more variety in Lime's customization. It's really annoying when you seen someone who looks exactly like you in the game xD I hope the game developers add more options to the customization.

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:50 am
I think this idea is pretty nice, but I also know lime does have a pretty decent range of eyes... maybe not the best ^^;; but for an animated (not a realistic looking) game, it's pretty good. Costumes might also help give us some ease on this situation too.... as far as I remember back in alphas every person was found in the same dull armor setting so if we had costumes open to us in this alpha or even cbt, that might help... but I still think this is a pretty good thread, and it'd be awesome if some of this stuff is added! @-@ (InevermindthetwinsbecauseIalwaysgettoseehowIlookinotheroutfits) *fails* ;-;

On a other games side note: While it's not Lime related, Lime also has better options then some of those realistic games out as well (those games that won't allow character eye changes... ~_~) so I think we do get a pretty good range of options even with those look alikes running around.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:16 pm
I dont know if this is already in the game but this is also a good whay to make each individual looks unique its when you have your basic armor they should add 3 dezign to it like 3 dezign of the head, 3 of the body , 3 of the leg , 3 of the waist etc and you can pick wichever you want so everyone wil have a diferent armor style . so everyone have the basic armor but there is 3 style of each part to pick from . ik this is allot of work but its a realy good option >.<

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:38 pm
Azurasin wrote:
I dont know if this is already in the game but this is also a good whay to make each individual looks unique its when you have your basic armor they should add 3 dezign to it like 3 dezign of the head, 3 of the body , 3 of the leg , 3 of the waist etc and you can pick wichever you want so everyone wil have a diferent armor style . so everyone have the basic armor but there is 3 style of each part to pick from . ik this is allot of work but its a realy good option >.<  

You can choose your starting outfit, but not armor.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:53 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

You can choose your starting outfit, but not armor.  

Yeah your do get to choose your starting outfit as Serenitas said but there's only like 3 and it's just not would be nice as thta though would be neat if you could choose a bit more on it like coloring parts the color you'd like but seeing that it's just your under clothes outfix it get covered fast so not a big deal.Still I wish it wasn't an outfix though I like having my my Bra and Panties under my armor it's fun lol x3

<3