Jvengeance

Rank 0
Jvengeance
Thomasville, North Carolina United States
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:36 am

How to Accept Mission Order No. 2

Kinda a n00b question, but I've never been able to accept an MO No 2. I have done the First MO, but everytime i buy and try to use No 2, a red message pops up and says unable to use item here. Thanks for the help ^^
Advertisement

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:40 am
Hello!
To be able to accept and do Mission Order n2 you first have to complete FIVE Mission Order n1 (That gives experience and gold), then you will be able to accept and do the MO2 (that only gives experience, and can be re-done 15 times per day)

Hope it helped!

Jvengeance

Rank 0
Jvengeance
Thomasville, North Carolina United States
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:52 am
It does, thank you very much ^^ does it have to be consecutive, or can it be just be a total of five?

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:10 pm
IT has to be consecutive, means that you can't do (ex) three MO1, then one MO2, and then another two MO1. You have to complete five consecutive MO1, then you will be able to do the MO2.
If you're asking if you have to complete the five MO1 in a certain amount of time, well, they will reset after some hours, so if you want to do the MO2 too, be sure to keep an eye to the countdown on the Mission Order icon that will appear under your char image ^^