Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:27 pm

RvR Guards Wont Attack now.....-_-

Ok it's great that RvR has been fixed. But seems like every time something gets fixed another thing breaks.

Now the Dione guards wont attack Eos........... Few Eos were right next to the guards and they just stood there.

C'mon.......seriously.....

Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:32 pm
Guards's range is 15m if i'm not wrong. If they don't attack it may be that the range didn't got changed after the last patch..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Dude, just now in RvR our guards didn't do a single thing. Eos was running in and all the guards just stood there........ And now that RvR is over the guards all of a sudden want to attack?

What the Hard is going on with this game. Either seriously stop patching things just to shut us up. Or start making serious changes to the game. I don't think many of us can take it any longer, I still have hope. But man you should of heard the people in my party going nuts over this.

Bottom line is, start coming out with serious patches and get this game on track other wise this game will die off. And it'll be a real shame to see this game go.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:14 am
I see offensive language and filters here, seriously, you do not need that.

It is true, everytime a patch is applied, something else breaks. It was only you (the Community) that requested all those patches and fixes. Leave the Developer some time to finish the FPS Fix and do it properly.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:07 am
Sorry about the cussing. By all means they can take as long as they want.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:03 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Guards's range is 15m if i'm not wrong. If they don't attack it may be that the range didn't got changed after the last patch..  

Yep, 15 m range
Attack speed 0.5 sec (twice per second)

Music270

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:07 am
mykolag wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:

Yep, 15 m range
Attack speed 0.5 sec (twice per second)  

Well well well

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:18 am
@Music270: PLEASE DO THE SAME DURING RUEMON'S BATTLE Wink

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 4:19 am
Gaya it's me XXBerserkXX let's just stop this. I feel like it's going to end bad for us all.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KaOs2983

Rank 0
KaOs2983
PostedMar 20, 2013 11:00 am
filipvarga wrote:
I see offensive language and filters here, seriously, you do not need that.

It is true, everytime a patch is applied, something else breaks. It was only you (the Community) that requested all those patches and fixes. Leave the Developer some time to finish the FPS Fix and do it properly.  

Unfortunately by the time this mythical fps fix will be implemented, the people who havent quit already will be leaving in droves...

I say this purely on the basis that the few things left to do in game are always broken a fps fix is fine and dandy but if there is nobody playing that fix is useless... just my 2 cents