kibuki91

Rank 1
kibuki91
PostedMar 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Speeders in Aeria DMO?

Lately I've seen a couple of players whose Digimon attack at irregularly fast speeds and their Digimon (and Tamers) run at insane speeds as well. I know it can't be a speed boost, because they aren't riding anything, and even with clothing items you won't move THAT fast.

I don't see a forum for Digimon Masters yet, so I decided to bring it to light here.

{Thanks to lordofmind for the siggy}
Advertisement

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:50 pm
I'm guessing your thread has been moved:P

Well..For every game there is always cheats/hacks/bots:/ But hey, I might be wrong because I haven't been on for awhile^^

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:53 pm   Last edited by sang06 on Mar 18, 2013 10:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total
The shoes you buy from the cash shop are able to make you move faster as well. Soo... and players who use Keenan have a speed boost as well. But attacking fast... Iunno. That's a new thing for me.

Phionnavar

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Fast running

Ok, so on a rare occasion I have been able to run very fast on foot, the speed of Behemoth.

The reason for this though, is due to me being mounted on Behemoth on a previous map, and upon loading into a new map, suddenly I'm on foot, but I can run just as fast as the mount moved.

Mind you most often then not, the game crashes on me afterward if I do not move to another map (by which I have returned to being mounted again).

As for attacking fast, I would not know about that. Hope my rare experience might shed some light on the topic.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:08 am
While more or less on topic, it should be noted that if you suspect anyone of hacking, do your best to provide evidence of their exploits (preferably through video with this certain type of incident) and report them. To report, file a ticket via the Contact Us.

On a side note, kibuki91, your signature is above the maximum requirement for file size. I highly recommend you change it to something within the allotted size.

xrider14

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:12 am
for walking speed, there is something from the cash shop that gives you 40% more movement speed. there are just some digi with fast attacks, would you mind telling me what digimon did you saw? some digimon have a skill that looks like normal attack with fast animation like gallant CM f1 3cd and fujinmon's f1 2cd and when used to skillbreak, the number of hits looks more fast.