Otomi121

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:18 am

Data Chip for pet

Pet
When I first played the game scarlet blade and got my pet i never got a chip to go with it So im wandering do the pets come with or with out a chip
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 19, 2013 3:39 am
Pets do not come with datachips. Currently they can only be obtained by purchasing a pack in the web item mall that includes one.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:52 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Pets do not come with datachips. Currently they can only be obtained by purchasing a pack in the web item mall that includes one.  

Kitten for some reason when I made a new toon on Valkyrie I looked in the AP bag on accident and I had a pet data chip auto pick up, :/ I assumung that item had to had come from the pirate maiden event promo, could it be since I used RedRoselia as the name in Pirate Maidens that when I made a character in the Valkyrie server with the same name it triggered to getting the item? The 1st character on Andromeda didn't receive the item and it uses the name Roselia and I've been waiting for that item....

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedMar 19, 2013 7:54 am
The Founders Pack includes a 5% experience datachip that will be resent in OB.

The Pirate Maidens event includes an auto pick-up chip that can only be used in CB. The chips were sent out yesterday and they are AP-based meaning any character can pick it up, but only one.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:44 am
MastaJ16 wrote:
Kitten for some reason when I made a new toon on Valkyrie I looked in the AP bag on accident and I had a pet data chip auto pick up, :/ I assumung that item had to had come from the pirate maiden event promo, could it be since I used RedRoselia as the name in Pirate Maidens that when I made a character in the Valkyrie server with the same name it triggered to getting the item? The 1st character on Andromeda didn't receive the item and it uses the name Roselia and I've been waiting for that item....  

Mmm I don't think it's possible to auto pick-up from the Buyer's List without you triggering it. xD Eitherway, I don't think anything can be done about it at this point unless you want to send in a ticket to see if they'll move it or something.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:07 pm
Well no I don't want it moved now anyways since it's only an item for the closed beta so just wondered bout it is all. Just seemed strange to me since I also played on my Andromeda toon late into the night and this morning too it never even showed up there and I had the space for it.

Aerial223

Rank 1
Aerial223
PostedMar 23, 2013 3:33 pm
I really want a pet function chip, i would love to have it pick up items instead of me lol.

Scarlet's Blade Rock's & You Know It~

moonlitsky6

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:21 pm
what's the point of having the pet without a data chip for those starting? is this their way of forcing you to buy something from the shops?

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 12, 2013 7:58 pm
Please refrain from "necro"ing 1month old threads as most likely they are referring to Closed Beta events which are no longer valid or active

Read the fourms rules here

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK