- 30 Jul 2012
- United States
PostedMar 12, 2013 7:54 pm
Special Event: Lucky God Arrives! Angel Jar Event!!
The happy days are always so short, now you can have more happiness. Open the Angel Jars to get a chance to win blessing from the Lucky God and redeem rare items with Lucky Color Stones!
During the event, use Angel Hammer to open Angel Jars and you have a chance to win Lucky Color Stones, which will be saved in ""My Lucky Color Stones"". You can check top 10 players with most Lucky Color Stones in ""Lucky Ranking"" which will automatically update. Rewards will be sent accordingly after the event.
"After the event, a list of ""Lucky Color Stone Rewards Redeem"" will pop up in which you can check the top 10 players and rewards. All the rewards will be sent in mail (Bound), and all the Lucky Color Stones that are obtained during the event will be taken; the artifact and rings will expire after 23 days.
1. The one with most ""Lucky Color Stone"" will get ""Janelle"".
2. No.2-10 ranked players will accordingly get Eternity Ring+5, Romance Ring+5, Venus Bracelet+5.
No.1: ""Janelle"" (Attack+316, Defense+54, Agility+316, Luck+316);
No.2,3: Eternity Ring+5 (Attribute Attack+90, Defense+90, Agility+90, Luck+90);
No.4,5,6,7:Romance Ring+5 (Attack+63, Defense+63, Agility+63, Luck+63);
No.8,9,10: Venus Bracelet+5 (Attack+60, Defense+60, Agility+60, Luck+60);
3. All the other players on the ranking will get EXP Pills according to the number of Lucky Color Stone owned.
1. Lucky Color Stone*1 = EXP pack*1
2. Lucky Color Stone*2 = Lv.1 EXP Pill*1
3. Lucky Color Stone*4 = Lv.2 EXP Pill*2
4. Lucky Color Stone*8 = Lv.3 EXP Pill*1
For instance, 150 Lucky Color Stones = Lv.3 EXP Pill*18 + Lv.2 EXP Pill*1 + Lv.1 EXP Pill*1.
1.Janelle and all the other event rings are bound and will expire after 23 days, non-renewable.
2.Rewards will be sent according to the ranking one week after the Angel Jar on shelf.
3.Lucky Color Stones will not be available from Angel Jars after the event.
4.Items are random from Angel Jars.
5.We reserve the right of final explanation