Author Message

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
Joined
29 Mar 2010
Posts
587
Location
Pennsylvania United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:37 am
Never said I didn't understand what the word BETA means but when a game has so many issues that some of the aspects are unplayable you lose a player base community, I'm not hear to argue with anyone, I'm here to voice my concerns for me, for everyone else who is also concerned and upset. Everyone may not agree with me and some may, it's all about the fun factor.

-Norn-
Advertisement

boom2523

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
24
Location
Lecheria Venezuela
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:58 am
Well today at RvR we push at the Eos respawn and wipe all of them, so guards are really useless, they need to have "strong aoe" cause this will be worst cause we can camp in there respawn if we want to

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
Joined
06 Jan 2010
Posts
503
Location
United States
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:46 pm
boom2523 wrote:
Well today at RvR we push at the Eos respawn and wipe all of them, so guards are really useless, they need to have "strong aoe" cause this will be worst cause we can camp in there respawn if we want to  


Even if guards actually did their jobs properly, I can still bet Eos won't come out of their spawn point. There's no true fix to camping, either. That's more of a moral issue.

We all know about the Eos spawn point bug. ...What I highlighted in bold from your quote means you're planning to exploit it.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
310
Location
Germany
PostedMar 18, 2013 3:21 am
From one side - it's great news about fix from Ebilfish.
From another side would be nice to have not 5 min, but at least 10 min for returning control.... and free 100 bp each time Wink

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2565
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:51 am
The 5min Countdown when a faction holds middle was implemented to shorten the long and boring outnumbering of one faction. It works quite well because 5 minutes is more than enough for the opposite faction to organize and push to re-claim the middle, and the battle continues.
If the faction is not able to re-take middle then there is no point in continuing Ruemon battle.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
310
Location
Germany
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:01 am
IMHO, 5 min is not enough...
It takes 1-2 minutes to just reset timer (of cause, with more people it gets faster)... 2-3 waves and it's over...

10 min (plus 1-2 minutes to get control) instant of 30 mins - would be better for RvR.

Also, would be nice to have "auto-porting" mechanism (instant of coming Ruemon's tutorial notification)..
Game asks: Do You wanna participate in battle? YES - with free porting to your area, NO - skip it.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
Joined
26 Apr 2011
Posts
1443
Location
Lost City of Altantis United States
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:08 am
mykolag wrote:
IMHO, 5 min is not enough...
It takes 1-2 minutes to just reset timer (of cause, with more people it gets faster)... 2-3 waves and it's over...

10 min (plus 1-2 minutes to get control) instant of 30 mins - would be better for RvR.

Also, would be nice to have "auto-porting" mechanism (instant of coming Ruemon's tutorial notification)..
Game asks: Do You wanna participate in battle? YES - with free porting to your area, NO - skip it.  


Actually, we did ask them for this. Just waiting for it I guess ;o

Tcaine

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jun 2010
Posts
17
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:45 pm
aminru wrote:
boom2523 wrote:
Well today at RvR we push at the Eos respawn and wipe all of them, so guards are really useless, they need to have "strong aoe" cause this will be worst cause we can camp in there respawn if we want to  


Even if guards actually did their jobs properly, I can still bet Eos won't come out of their spawn point. There's no true fix to camping, either. That's more of a moral issue.

We all know about the Eos spawn point bug. ...What I highlighted in bold from your quote means you're planning to exploit it.  


your right it is a moral issue within Eos.. however are You around when Eos actually pushes Dione back into spawn as well and then back off of spawn for Dione to leave spawn safely without being spawn camped? Most of us Eos play Fair but also want PvP(aka: good sportsmanship) but we Despise the whole concept that the Majority of Dione prefers to camp Eos spawn with NO Chance of a Push Back. Think of it this way 10 Lv42s vs 1 Lv42.. how is the 1 suppose to fight back if the 10 spawn camps the 1? This is reason Eos loses all concepts of even attending RvR. so now my question arises here.. how many Dione are going to switch to the other 2 factions when full content is released? and remember each bridge = 1 faction. It is the same in the Korean Version, except Nobody camps the spawn points since its impossible with 4 equal factions attending RvR.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: