kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:54 pm   Last edited by kwelie on Mar 18, 2013 9:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total
4DD1 wrote:
why is every one so content on getting these exotic mouses. nothing a stealseries, razer, Logitech mouse couldn't do.  
I bought the Roccat Kone (not the pure) like 2-3 years ago, cos my Deathadder had died.. the guy in the store recommended it. Then a few months ago my Kone died, and I went online, saw the Kone Pure, thinking it would be the same thing.. It wasn't - way smaller. So I bought the zowie over in Japan.

No1 is claiming zowie/roccat are exotic, or amazing mice.
Advertisement

4DD1

Rank 2
4DD1
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:01 pm
yea, i know what you mean. its just after snow released the mouse he was using, everyone wanted this so called "zowie". Anyway sorry to hear your deathadder died.

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:23 am
It depends.

The mouse has to be comfortable. If it's comfortable and you're only playing bad because you didn't get used to it (which is a normal thing) than keep it.

If its uncomfortable than switch.

I am not a Roccat fan tbh.
However i am really looking forward in buying the Roccat Ryos Pro mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Reds.

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:28 am
<<mentions people buying exotic mice

they're gaming mice, and you listed the other "exotic" gaming mice, so clearly you don't know what you're talking about, they're gaming, not exotic, you derp

and saying a mouse looks cool is ABSOLUTELY no reason to buy it

smiley, zowie is noticeably smaller than my DA 2013, regardless of what specs say on websites

zowie is comfortable to me, i just wanted something different so i got the DA 2013
i also dislike pre-set DPI's, but aside from that, zowie mice are great

if they made the DPI customizable, i probably would've gotten the Free Knights instead of the DA 2013

BUT W/E

kwelie, stop being a woman and use the zowie, optical > laser

you're just used to the acceleration from your puny laser mouse

i'm gonna get on TS in a few and talk w/ you about it, so be prepared SON
kwelie maybe i need to mail you my AM or something..?

e;

also like winX my fellow DA2013 user said, it's all about comfort of the mouse more than anything, that's the VERY first factor that should come into play when buying a mouse

kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:38 am
wiNx. wrote:
It depends.

The mouse has to be comfortable. If it's comfortable and you're only playing bad because you didn't get used to it (which is a normal thing) than keep it.

However i am really looking forward in buying the Roccat Ryos Pro mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Reds.  

It's comfortable, im just not used to it.

kwelie

Rank 2
kwelie
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:39 am
pz.e wrote:
<<mentions people buying exotic mice

they're gaming mice, and you listed the other "exotic" gaming mice, so clearly you don't know what you're talking about, they're gaming, not exotic, you derp

and saying a mouse looks cool is ABSOLUTELY no reason to buy it

smiley, zowie is noticeably smaller than my DA 2013, regardless of what specs say on websites

zowie is comfortable to me, i just wanted something different so i got the DA 2013
i also dislike pre-set DPI's, but aside from that, zowie mice are great

if they made the DPI customizable, i probably would've gotten the Free Knights instead of the DA 2013

BUT W/E

kwelie, stop being a woman and use the zowie, optical > laser

you're just used to the acceleration from your puny laser mouse

i'm gonna get on TS in a few and talk w/ you about it, so be prepared SON
kwelie maybe i need to mail you my AM or something..?

e;

also like winX my fellow DA2013 user said, it's all about comfort of the mouse more than anything, that's the VERY first factor that should come into play when buying a mouse  

<3

iambignoob01

Rank 3
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:45 am

Re: Roccat Kone Pure vs Zowie EC1 eVo

kwelie wrote:
So, I need help. I have two mice, I can only play with one.

I'm in this constant dilemma, I'm playing really well with my old mouse, the Roccat Kone Pure.. Headshots are dropping, and i'm very used to it. The big issue I have with it, it's too small. Sometimes when I'm tapping my para, I accidently misclick my right click and my tapping goes to pieces.

The Zowie however is nice and big, optic sensor (the pure is laser) however, ive been playing with it for two days now, and I'm still not playing very well (I'm old, takes time for me to get used to it)

Do I tough it out, or do you suggest I stick to my Pure?

first world problems at its finest

try and use a 4 dollar logitech mouse with like -200 dpi (im exaggerating) and see what kinda scores that gets you

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:50 am
kwelie wrote:
wiNx. wrote:
It depends.

It's comfortable, im just not used to it.  

So keep it abit longer.
Getting used to some new gaming gear is pain at times.

The Pure is more for small hands & if you have issues with the shape it's good to switch.
Some accident on the right click might cost you a clutch :p

<3

Sp00fy

Rank 0
Sp00fy
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:16 am
i suggest you not to be a vagina and use the new mouse

From: Jorrich1Sat, 2013-04-20 22:01 Recommend removing my name, and Evans Picture from your Avatar/Sig. That's bannable.

Learn2live

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:02 pm
I call myself a scientist, people call me a noob
I tried deathadder black, xai, sensei, sensei fnatic, deathadder 2013, mamba 2012, ec1 eVo
Xai from CS1.6 community
Sensei from my own intentions
Deathadder from recommendation of qN or ohquacK
DA 2013 from recommendation of Pwnomenon and other people
Mamba receieved as birthday gift from my school friend
ec1 evo from recommendation of Skadoodle

To Deta: I have to say that ec1 eVo feels bigger than the Deathadder
To Kwelie: I dont have an answer for you because I'm in the same boat with you...
I got highest of 9.77 clicks per second on my xai
I got highest of 8.4 clicks per second on ec1 evo
I used this zowie over 3 months, and my opinion is that I think its impossible to speed tap on ec1 eVo
HOWEVER... definitely optical is 100x better than laser
my xai tends to skip some pixels when scoping 2nd zoom when my Optical mice ec1 and da doesnt
I came to hate the Razer products by the dissatisfaction of customer service, tech support, and the quality of the mice. It may be different for everyone so dont burn me
Xai is the best mouse I ever touch in my hands, the click, the size, the weight.
Not a big fan of the sensor tho...
And recently I came to realize that what causing me to tap slow on ec1 was the click feeling, the inner dent on the button causing the finger to perceive the feeling awkwardly, and as well as the palm grip designed mouse.
If this was facebook, I would tag Karl on this for zowie am; but I believe that he got the zowie am from recommendation of SheeeeP.
SheeeeP indeed was a great player, and he is not qN.... -.-