sarahpanda

Rank 0
sarahpanda
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:18 am

HELP!!!! :(

Its been 2 weeks since this problem appeared. I cant read chat like party, world, guild, whisper, and lfp chat. I can read trade, yell and the normal chat say. I already did full scan and even downloaded and installed new grand fantasia but its i still have that problem. I contacted my internet provider but they say there is no problem with their side. And i guess there's really no problem with internet connection because i can browse, download. What will i do? This driving me crazyyyy!!!!!!!

HELP o/
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:22 am

Re: HELP!!!! :(

sarahpanda wrote:
Its been 2 weeks since this problem appeared. I cant read chat like party, world, guild, whisper, and lfp chat. I can read trade, yell and the normal chat say. I already did full scan and even downloaded and installed new grand fantasia but its i still have that problem. I contacted my internet provider but they say there is no problem with their side. And i guess there's really no problem with internet connection because i cant browse, download. What will i do? This driving me crazyyyy!!!!!!!

HELP o/  

hi again--we just (tried lol) to talk in-game. You should give a try to your chat filters. Where the "World" chat tab is--click there (might be a right-click) and choose "Edit Message filters" uncheck each box and then recheck them and click "OK" and see if that helps. Although from what you tried to communicate in-game, it seemed like you can intermittently read some of those chats. Hope this helps and if anyone else has suggestions, please post!

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 18, 2013 10:29 am
I had the same problem long ago, for something like a month, I could not read Whisper, Party or Guild chat, apart from some little moments where the chat seemed to work, and then stopped again, but in my case everything went okay after a bit, so (if it's not a message filters setting thing) I'd just say you to try and wait, some of those issues goes away as they appeared with time... Hope you'll find a solution to this problem, I know how it can be annoying!