Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:42 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Mar 18, 2013 7:47 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Guide] Cultivation System

Stronger. Faster. Better.
Advertisement

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:43 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Mar 18, 2013 8:32 am. Edited 1 time in total

How to get to Cultivation Interface

To get to the Cultivation interface, simply open your backpack and click on the "Practice Sys" tab at the top left of the backpack interface. Image walk through below.~

Open your backpack by pressing the Backpack Icon at the bottom of the screen or simply pressing "B" on your keyboard while in DDTank.

Next, Go to the "Practice Sys" tab By clicking on it at the top-left of the backpack interface, highlighted in red.

After that, you're done! You should see the Cultivation interface!

Easy, amirite?!

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:43 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Mar 18, 2013 8:14 am. Edited 1 time in total

Leveling up with Practice Pills

Practice pills are the easiest way to level cultivation, but they're only endless if you buy coins. However, They can be obtained from tasks, events, and from your weekly VIP rewards if you have VIP. Level 9 VIP gives level 2 Practice Pills x5 every week.

If you do have coins to spend, they can be bought in the Game Item Shop and also from other players by going to the Auction House.

Currently, there are two (2) different practice Pills.

Practice Pill Level 1, which gives 30 Cultivation experience per pill.
and
Practice Pill Level 2, which gives 300 Cultivation experience per pill.

Once you have your practice pills, go to the Cultivation Interface explained in the previous post and place your pills into the empty center place of the interface as shown in red in the image below.
Make sure to select which stat you want to increase by clicking the icon of that stat. You can confirm you did, since your current level and stats for that icon will be displayed when you do.

After that, simply click "Practice" to use your pills.

As you can see, the practice icons are:
= Offense
= Defense
= Agility
= Luck
= Health

That's it! The only drawback to this method is that you can only use it so many times per day. :/ It does reset every day though! And you can increase your tries by 5 times per day by purchasing the item Practice Master in the item shop as shown below.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:43 am   Last edited by Sai5sai on Mar 18, 2013 8:51 am. Edited 1 time in total

Leveling up cultivation with practice tasks

Practice tasks take some work compared to practice pills, but they're they're absolutely free (*minus voucher cost) and are great for players that want to increase their cultivation experience without spending any coins.

To open practice tasks, you'll need to use a practice scroll. Practice scrolls can be found in the Voucher area of the Mall currently for only 10 vouchers each.
Every day, practice tasks can be completed 10 times in total. Once completed, you will receive an increase of cultivation experience based on which scroll you opened. Usually about a 40 experience increase.

Remember from the previous post...
= Offense
= Defense
= Agility
= Luck
= Health
The same applies to the scrolls.

Head over to the voucher section of the item mall to get your practice scroll!

Once you have your scroll, simply open your backpack (press B) and apply the scroll by clicking on it and clicking once again on "apply". Make sure you picked which one you want, since you can not use another scroll until you finish the first or refresh.

You can see the task you're assigned by opening up your task interface and going to "practice tasks" as below:

Once you finish the task, then you'll be given the amount of cultivation experience listed applied to your cultivation of the scroll type you opened.

If for some reason you don't like the task, then you can refresh it by opening another scroll. This does cost coins though, and can only be done 5 times per day so refresh wisely if you choose to do so.

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:44 am

FAQ

Question?
Answer

Why should I use the cultivation system? I mean...what's so great about it? :/
The main purpose of the cultivation/practice system is to increase your overall stats! And we all know that more stats equals more power. Who doesn't want more power? Smile

Another coin system? *sigh* -.-
Not totally, there's a complete non-coin side of the cultivation system as explained above. Also, you can get free practice pills via tasks and from both in-game and forum events! Keep a lookout for them.

How much will it increase my stats??"
I don't know the "level cap" at the moment but the highest I've seen so far, personally, was level 32 defense, which gave well over 200+ to stats! Very nice. I'll update this as soon as I find out.

The "Practice Sys" tab is greyed out for me! Why can't I do it?
You must be at least level 10 to start using the cultivation system.

I heard that VIP gives practice pills? I have VIP and I'm not getting them..why?
The higher the level your VIP, the better rewards you get. Currently, I don't know the rewards per VIP level, but I do know that VIP level 9 gives 5 level 2 practice pills every week.

It won't let me use any more practice pills. Says I reached my limit for the day??
Yup, there is a limit of pills you can use per day. No need to fret though, it automatically resets the next day. Just wait to apply them tomorrow.

You didn't answer my question. :/
And what question is that? Leave a comment below and I'll answer it ASAP. Smile