Tureanchan

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:01 pm

What is a JT Digiegg?

I got a JT Digiegg as a drop in the D-Terminal Dungeon. Based on its discription it is a snannable data egg, and costs 3m to scan.
Advertisement

moneykid21

Rank 0
moneykid21
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:15 pm
JT digiegg gives NSP but JT stands for jungle trooper u were proberly killing something of that nature

Tureanchan

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:17 pm
sorry, but what is an NSP?

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:47 pm
NSP is Nature Spirits JT is Jungle troopers. They're both used to classify the type of Digimon they are.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:25 pm
The few people who actually know what the heck these eggs do aren't saying anything about them. I keep seeing them on the market for like 50M at least. Like many things in this game I guess you're just supposed to randomly try things until you figure it out, because nobody can be bothered to share information.

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:31 pm
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
The few people who actually know what the heck these eggs do aren't saying anything about them. I keep seeing them on the market for like 50M at least. Like many things in this game I guess you're just supposed to randomly try things until you figure it out, because nobody can be bothered to share information.  

There are those of us that go onto the forums to help, or do help in game. However I have limited knowledge on this subject. Don't be so glum. ^_^

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:49 pm
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:

These eggs are able to give Chipsets that are a higher level class range. Chipsets are able to boosts your stats according to what the chipset says. You also have a chance of getting nothing in them as well. Chipsets vary from AP, DF, DS and HP. (DS and HP are basically useless), so try going for AP and DF chipsets.

What is signature, etc.