kuroxtachi

Rank 0
kuroxtachi
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:58 am

quests and monster exp

not ennough quests for level 15+
at start of the level 15 we get short on quests and the monsters for lower than level 10 should give experience or the player will leave at start cause of the impossibility to level with monsters without quests at low level and make that we dont have the ennough amount of exp too at higher level cause my character is now 19 from start of 15 i didnt got ennough exp with quests to lvl up and always takes more than 1 hour of training after quests done for the next level so it would be great for the monster exp rate higher or more quests who makes that the level up dont take too long and make the characters leave scarlet blade cause of that. thanks you for your attention and i wish a good day to all aeria games team and i will post a tread when i see other things that would be great on the gameplay to help you the more possible!
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:04 am
I kind of like the not being able to kill npcs for the first 10 levels. It's still kind of like a tutorial up until you get your bike at lvl 10.

IGN: Curaja <Villains> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:08 am
Not enough quest is just a way to get player involve in more PvP. Those battleground give tons of experience.

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:08 am
Unless you were partied with another player at some point, you should not need to do any grinding until about level 18-20. Quests level you up until that point. (Assuming you are clearing out all of the level 10 dungeon and not getting extremely lucky on the drop-rate of collection quests.)

The reason you do not gain EXP from mobs until level 10+ is because it's an anti-bot measure. It's there to prevent bots from just spamming mobs and actually forces them to do the quests. (The same reason the volcanic beetles are there.) I think this is actually pretty smart given the bot tendency in F2P MMOs. And again, you do not need to grind any mobs for EXP during the level range (because it is designed this way) so it should make no real difference.

Unfortunately, with almost every MMO, there comes some grinding and it should be expected. I'm sorry you feel this is ruining your experience, and I'm sure everyone would like to see it function where we never have to grind, though it simply won't happen that way. xD

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:12 am
smileybee wrote:
Not enough quest is just a way to get player involve in more PvP. Those battleground give tons of experience.  

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Unless you were partied with another player at some point, you should not need to do any grinding until about level 18-20. Quests level you up until that point. (Assuming you are clearing out all of the level 10 dungeon and not getting extremely lucky on the drop-rate of collection quests.)

The reason you do not gain EXP from mobs until level 10+ is because it's an anti-bot measure. It's there to prevent bots from just spamming mobs and actually forces them to do the quests. (The same reason the volcanic beetles are there.) I think this is actually pretty smart given the bot tendency in F2P MMOs. And again, you do not need to grind any mobs for EXP during the level range (because it is designed this way) so it should make no real difference.

Unfortunately, with almost every MMO, there comes some grinding and it should be expected. I'm sorry you feel this is ruining your experience, and I'm sure everyone would like to see it function where we never have to grind, though it simply won't happen that way. xD  

I second this. I was started being short of quests at lvl 18 and so I simply pvp'd & occasionally killed some npcs.

kuroxtachi

Rank 0
kuroxtachi
PostedMar 18, 2013 7:38 am
but when need to grind me at start of 15 it takes near half a day even with the pvp

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
PostedMar 18, 2013 8:23 am
lvl 21 im so far behind my quests i dont finish my last lvls quests before i lvl again Razz go to war and your be fine lol

rafsoriano

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2013 10:57 am

i experienced what you meant when i was lvl 20 .. i didnt reach level 21 whean i finished all my quest at lvl 20,, but i jusy participated at the pvp event called turnpike or janus,, when the battle was finished it had given me 15k exp and leveled up,,, id say that pvp is also a good source of exp Smile peace....

ryanvanityxtina

Rank 0
ryanvanityxtina
PostedOct 17, 2013 3:05 pm
1. Punctuation is your friend D:!

2. The whole idea of that is to get you involved in PVP and stuff. Battlefields, Dungeon dailies, daily quests, etc. Winning or losing battlefields will get you exp, as well as killing other players Smile

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedOct 18, 2013 4:03 am
And don't forget Do one quest at a time to maximize exp gain from mobs (after lvl 10 ofc).

Having 2 quests telling you to kill the very same monsters is pretty common, just don't do it (yes, you'll end up the 2 quest quickly but you'll get half exp from kills).

Another nice tip is: if the quest tells to kill say 20 Baconian Stags, kill 30 instead. You'll still be grinding your way, but diluiting it between quests has a good benefical psychic impact (You don't feel the grind)