juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:06 am

call me what u LIKE but stop call me ap noob ;)

ArrowOfLove Aka newnub1 aka newnub meets WOLFTEAM DE
ArrowOfLove Aka newnub1 aka newnub meets WOLFTEAM DE stop calling me ap noob Wink

so i hope u enjoy my noob rank play Wink ArrowOfLove Aka newnub1 aka newnub meets WOLFTEAM DE

Tickeds To Report ps i know my eng sucks ! but with some fantasy ;)
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:36 am
Far out man a little bit of aim never hurts, does the DE version have stout PT still?

Mihaaai

Rank 1
Mihaaai
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:38 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Far out man a little bit of aim never hurts, does the DE version have stout PT still?  

ofc it does,why shouldnt it?

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:42 am
Wow do you even hs?

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:53 am   Last edited by TheDiseased2 on Mar 14, 2013 7:57 am. Edited 1 time in total
Mihaaai wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

The DE version is a little different to EN i thought they may have already gone through with that update ^.^ and junior just saying the KEI, like most guns, can dominate if you take the time to aim with it instead of holding the mouse button down for dear life Very Happy

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:57 am
Mihaaai wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Because this.

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:06 am
Frankly,all I saw in this vid was spray.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:15 am
Well ap noob isn't the guy with a soccer char. A c 95 and a zaitsev. Standing still any hsing every one

Hes the guy with ap. That jumps and sprays elwrci like a fool. Uses etsr in the 2nd slot. A pedro full in red. A marien full in blue. And others but he only uses these 2

So noob sprayers like you. Even if they don't have Ap. But jump spray and pray and eventually sometimes likely hs are the True ap noobs. Even if they spray with a Em. I still like to call them. Ap noobs

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

wolfpee

Rank 0
wolfpee
PostedMar 14, 2013 8:26 am
Stay in WT DE dont come back to EN.

<a>Photobucket</a>

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedMar 17, 2013 6:21 am
wolfpee wrote:
Stay in WT DE dont come back to EN.  
Alone because this i ll STAY IN EN PS i wont lose my star so easy )
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Mihaaai wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

The DE version is a little different to EN i thought they may have already gone through with that update ^.^ and junior just saying the KEI, like most guns, can dominate if you take the time to aim with it instead of holding the mouse button down for dear life Very Happy  
let me check but i think yes u can see in my video lol balance but i ll check it

5min later no shout pt but 115 T Wink