Poppikachu

Rank 0
Poppikachu
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Prayer Ceremony Quest?

I'm confused!
Can I do this quest?
The guild I've joined is only level one, and I don't think we have a town yet.
It says I have to go to Eden's Peak, or something like that, through Guild Town.
But if my guild doesn't have a town, then I just can't finish the quest?
I don't even know how to get to our town, if we even had one.
Advertisement

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:46 pm
I believe the quest you are referring to is the daily quest in Avila Volcano, seen here:

Luckily, you don't have to have a guild town to complete this quest. All you need to do is go to Aven and purchase a "Crystal Ball" from Crystal Ball Dealer Aidey in Aven at X:500 Y:435, then press G to open your guild interface. There, near the top in the middle, there will be a selection called "Find Town". Click on it and click the "Towns" button on the left side to open up a list of guilds that do have guild towns, as seen here:

Enter any guild town and open the map. It doesn't matter if you go to an Eden Glen Energy Field or an Eden Peak Energy Field. Go to that area and get near the thing that looks sort of like a mini volcano with no lava of sorts, as seen here. Right click on your Crystal Ball until it activates and wait until you receive the Magic Glitter that you need for the quest.

That's it, that should be all you need to complete the quest. I hope you don't mind that I broke all of this down step by step with pictures, I was actually a little bored and it gave me something to do.

honeydew357

Rank 0
honeydew357
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:47 pm
Press g in game. It should open your guild window. At the top of the window under your guild's basic info there should be two buttons: go to base and find town. Click find town and then click any of the available guild town's listed and hit enter. You can use their eden energy fields Smile

Poppikachu

Rank 0
Poppikachu
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Oh, thanks guys!
I actually saw that before, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go to other guild's towns.
I don't want to be rude to use their places just to do a daily.
But hopefully it'll be okay!
Thanks for the answers!