DarkDrago2122

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Dungon crashes my game

Scarlet Blade
When i step into the first dungon of the game if will goto the loading screen and bam freezes and says not responding is this a bug in the game cause my friends and all got in fine or is it just my computer?
Advertisement

Roundeyes

Rank 0
Roundeyes
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Dude they fixed it!

Seriously, like fo reals!
Its been happening to me to but do not fret! The aeria gods have rectal, wait um rectalfied, wait no that's not it either. Hang on. (googles it) The aeria gods have rectified the problem with the most recent server maintenance! Also, has anyone seen "Over The Top?" Yeah the movie where Sylvester Stallone plays a arm wrestler arm wrestling for custody of his son and also a big rig. Yeah its that bad...

Dundid

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:41 am
Well for me it happens while changing zones and entering dungeons. video hangs/recovers and sometimes freezes. tried it last night and that's where it was happening still

Jackalan23

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 9:18 am

Same is still happening with me

RAGE
I HOPE THEY FIX THIS DAM THING!!!!!

Jackalan23

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2013 9:25 am

LIES

ITS BROKEN STILL
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Evil or Very Mad

mo7ammedhamza

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Re: Dungon crashes my game

Scarlet Blade
DarkDrago2122 wrote:
When i step into the first dungon of the game if will goto the loading screen and bam freezes and says not responding is this a bug in the game cause my friends and all got in fine or is it just my computer?  

i wonder where r those GMS .. also if they know about this issue why they didn't fix it .. this s really lame around here lame support buggs FTW