tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:56 pm

***General Discussion is NOT a catch-all forum!***

Read this information BEFORE posting.
Hello Commanders!

With all the crazy awesome excitement around the launch of Scarlet Blade, our forums are starting to really bustle with tons of activity! We're very appreciative of our community and want to make navigating around easier and simpler for everybody, so here is some info about our sub-forums to help you Smile

First, please review the Scarlet Blade Forum Rules. Please note that the forums are still considered a PG-13 area even though the game itself is rated M for Mature. This means that you may NOT post screenshots or game images directly on our forums. Instead, just post the link to the image and don't include the [img] tags. Thanks for your cooperation!

General Discussion
This is the place to find general information and hot topics, so you can learn about Scarlet Blade and get acclimated with our community! This is NOT the place for bug reports, technical issues, or specific in-depth game questions; we have separate forums set up for those topics!

Click here to check out the General Discussion forums!

Promotions
This is the place to learn about everything dealing with promotions and ask questions about the web mall. This is a locked forum, meaning you can reply to threads that the GMs make but you cannot make your own.

Click here to check out the Promotion forums!

Official Events (aka FREE STUFF!!!)
This forum has all the details on our upcoming events on Facebook, the forums, and in-game! It's a great place to earn free rewards, have fun with unique events, and even interact with GMs!

Click here to check out the Official Events forum!

Server Activities - the social hub of the forums
The Server Activities forum is the hot stop for all the community-run organizations and activities in Scarlet Blade. You can join or recruit for a guild, organize player run events or PvP sessions, and trade and barter items. The best part is, everything is broken down conveniently by server, so you can find exactly what you want more easily!

Click here to check out the Server Activities forum!

I need help with...(Self Help Forum)
Everyone, at some point in their gaming career, will come across a game they really like but just can't get it to work right. Well, we have a forum set up just for that! Within the self help forums, you can find technical support, gameplay advice, and even class specific guides to help you get the best experience you can!

Click here to check out the self help forums!

Creative Forums - This is my interpretation!
Sometimes you just need to express yourself. For this, we set up specific forums for both artistic design and writing. Whether you're designing new signatures for your fellow players or writing your own fanfiction, our Creative forums are what you need!

*Note - the "no images" rule still applies, even in the Creative forums. You can post links to your images, but do NOT post the [img] tags. Thank you!*  

Click to check out the Creative forums

Thanks for being part of our community. Have fun, Commanders! Smile

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Updated and unlocked.

Please post if you have any questions or concerns Smile

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:38 pm
By that?but do NOT post the [img] tags you mean i cant take a screenshot from Photobucket with [IMG]and post it on forms?

UhhWTF

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:14 pm
mrsbvalhalla wrote:
By that?but do NOT post the [img] tags you mean i cant take a screenshot from Photobucket with [IMG]and post it on forms?  

You can post the link to photobucket, you cant post the picture directly on the forums. Just copy+paste the link without [img] on both sides

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:21 pm
UhhWTF wrote:
mrsbvalhalla wrote:

You can post the link to photobucket, you cant post the picture directly on the forums. Just copy+paste the link without [img] on both sides  

ahh i see..that's what i thought at first lol

yotninamloko

Rank 0
yotninamloko
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:23 pm
hello...
i just wanna ask how to include a signature IMAGE on forum posts...
i added a link (URL) of the image from my FB account to the About Me tab
on Settings section of profile...
but i only see the link not the image itself...
im a newbie here anyway...

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:28 pm
yotninamloko wrote:

Try looking at my guide here. It may be useful, but, in most cases, all you need to do is add
Code:
[img][/img]
around the link. Also, please note the forum rules. If it is a Scarlet Blade image, or anything that is not PG-13, please do not use this method.

tactics wrote:

This is the wrong link. The one you have posted leads to the Self Help Forum. (Note, it is corrected in my quote.) Additionally, your signature is also over-sized (being 700x211 with a file size of 84 Kb.) So just the height is over the limit. Please see below for more details.

mrsbvalhalla wrote:

While I am here, I should give you fair warning that your signature is too large.
Please remember that:
Superman0X wrote:
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb  

This is the entirety of the signature. That is, you can't have an image that is 700x200 and any other text/images.
(Your current signature is 500x220 with a file size of 169Kb.)

cryptlord7

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 3:01 am
Is there anyway for me to dowload the upgrade patch ? the auto upgrade in the game is too slow
thank

bertongdaga

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:33 pm

can't patch the game

having problem here >.<
guys can you help me with this?? i cant patch the game...

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w638/bertongdaga1/SBpic_zps15c78358.png

slavebrat

Rank 0
slavebrat
PostedMay 01, 2013 12:26 pm
This may be a dumb question but are we allowed to make Scarlet Blade videos or is it still against ToS?