usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
PostedMar 12, 2013 10:56 am

AK 74 the true power

AK 74= Amazing!!
All the AKís have been quiet popular for a while and they are really good. I had both the AKís 47 and 74, but I didnít find any difference with the two. Both were equally good and same in all the features, body design or the way to hold. I just love this rifle because when you hold it, you feel that you have the power of the whole world I your hand.

As we started with the feeling of power so letís talk about AK 74ís power.
AK 74 is one of the most powerful rifles ever, if the power is very high then the damage created by it would also be high due to which you can easily take the enemy down within 3-4 bullets. Its power matches to that of FN-FAL.

Now letís discuss the accuracy
The accuracy of this primary rifle is quiet high at both close as well as long range. This gun is best at close combat because of its amazing power. This rifle is good even at long range having accuracy almost till 80-85% which is quiet good.
Recoil
The recoil of AK 74 is the only problem of this amazing rifle. It is very high for AK due to which when AK 74 is shot continuously the gun keeps moving upwards and backwards. There is a tip by which you can take advantage of this recoil. Whenever you go one on one against any rifle or gun just crouch in front of him and start shooting. Remember to keep your gun pointing just below the chest.

Rate of fire
In this section I will discuss on how fast an AK shoot per shot. According to me AK 74 or any AK shoots at the same rate of fire which is high but not as high as FN-FAL or M4A1, itíll be around 85% which is good for a rifle. You can do a multi kill easily with AK 74 or even a Special Force.

Rest of the features of AK 74
Now letís see the weight of AK 74. This rifle weighs quiet heavy due to which it can create problem in emergency situations where you have to immediately take out the rifle. One more problem is that youíll run slower than with a knife.
Cost
This rifle comes for 33,000 sp which is kind of cheap but cheaper than BLACK AK 47s which comes for 54,000 sp although there is no difference between the two. There is no rank restriction for this rifle and one can choose this rifle at the starting of the game.
Consistency
AK 74 is average when it comes to consistency as the repair goes but not so often but once it is broken you canít use it at all.

This was all in this guide hope youíd liked it. I would give it 8.56 out of 10, how much will you give it, please do comment on this.

To read more guides, and information on your favorite game, just follow the link given below and enjoy over 1000 pages of information.
http://ow.ly/iOVwG
~Goku
Advertisement

madhut_13

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 10:00 pm
Ty Mate, but i dont know what to do in that site, there are offers, other than that what all is therE?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Rc

Dont go to that site... Hes been spamming multiple times here with it. Most likely trying to steal your passwords or something.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:42 pm
Dude, just go and Ask Aeria whether they know any site known as Fanup or Not, as the link will take you to that site only and even aeria has a separate column for this site!

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:00 am

Rc

Sorry, just dont trust that site because youve posted it about a million times. In the wrong section of forums (since this is a guide) . Why dont you post in the correct section ... Or try general discussion where people actually look. And infact, maybe i will ask when i see a gm on our shoutbox..

Posted By Aeria Mobile

usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:41 am
Sure,y not, and then do tell everyone that I dont spam, rather I provide them with Guides, and just tell them that they can find more guides here, so...

usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:54 am
Btw, Just wanted to ask, where should I post them then, like you were saying something, therefore Kindly tell me please!

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:12 am

rc

usf_13 wrote:
Btw, Just wanted to ask, where should I post them then, like you were saying something, therefore Kindly tell me please!  

this is where your supposed to post all guides.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1591

not much people will look here, so i suggest posting a thread on general discussion linking to your thread in that section.

From Gus, With Love.