Blaine19

Rank 0
Blaine19
PostedMar 13, 2013 7:58 pm

GameSage Application

1. I have completed steps 1 and 2.
2. DDTank- Ninten42- Cerberus
3. A good GameSage aids other players with questions and they remind other players to follow the rules. They don't overuse their power They are always kind to others and never lose their temper.
Advertisement

CloudedMusic_

Rank 0
CloudedMusic_
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Blaine19/Ninten42

Game Sage
I think Blaine would be a good GameSage. I've known him for less than a year now. He has never told a lie showing his honesty towards others. He knows the game in and out even with its kinks. He's willing to help others with their tasks and show them moves they never knew possible. When player's feel like they're going to give up on the game, he's there and gives them the motivation they need.

With regards to reality, brother [referring to self] can only say, Everything is just passing clouds.

TooZycoon

Rank 0
TooZycoon
PostedMar 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Game sage Application

Part 3
1.I have completed the first two steps.
2.DDTank - Cerberus - Keṩha (<- not a dollar sign, but a symbol, copy paste to find)
3. A Game sage is there to help the other players, to keep them safe from mind-crushing insults from bad mouthed children, and finally to further improve the overall feelings of security and comfort among all of the players of any of the games provided here on Aeriagames.com.

mili71

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:35 am

o.o

Not you, I'm talking about those people who beg and beg an don't quit, THEY'RE the ones who are immature.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:51 pm   Last edited by xkokin on Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total

GS application

Stage 3 of the application
1: Steps 1 and 2 Complete
2: DDTANK-Cerberus: Solarius
3: A game sage is meant to make updating the game less hectic by keeping the spam down during Maintenance. Provide information on questions that players need answers for. Improving the environment for gamers and trying to make sure people can have fun without catapulting F-bombs all over chat/ horns/ trumpet etc. Lastly take out anyone that is intentionally breaking TOS IE: Scamming, buying/selling accounts and if proof can be found dualing or hacking. Among all else they can problem solve so if someone loses their cool a conflict can be avoided without an awful amount of hassle.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Feedback ^^
@ xkokin: As player to player, I believe he would make an awesome addition to the GS team. Due to some aspects such as, I occasionally see him roam in forums; commenting on threads, helping other players as well as making suggestions to better the DDT community. Also, xkokin is usually present within the shout box and he is especially well acquainted with the game itself.

And I wish everyone else luck too for applying as a Game Sage ^^

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Re: Game Sage Application

faarietail wrote:
1. I have completed Steps 1 and 2.

2. Big Head Bash: Symphony
DDTank:
Cerberus Server Main: Symphony♬
Serpent Server: Merlot
Centaur Server: Capricorn♑
Crystal Saga (S1): Cynthia
Wartune Server 1: Cynthia

3. I think a game sage should be a person who logs on about almost every day to see how everyone is doing, and if anyone needs any advice or help, he/she should be able to provide it, or refer them to writing a ticket. Since people log on on different times, if a game sage is not online, how would people be able to ask for help, unless they're on for a whole day. Some players just don't have the time to be on for that long.
I also think that a game sage helps whoever asks, even if the person is just starting out, and is open minded. They are polite and can sympathize with the players, as they were also once players. Game Sages are leaders, but they should not act like they are the center of the world, because they are only leaders if the players respect them.
I think that game sages also have to give constructive advice and not just state to follow the ToS, or stop spam because some players would try to be smart and do the opposite. All in all, I think a good game sage has to be able to handle problems that arise in a manner which would not cause more chaos.
A good game sage would also remind players what events are going to happen or is starting because some players do not read forum. A great game sage would give their time in promoting the game by providing help to the newer players, who are usually the ones who are prone to quit before they fully understand the game, which, in a way would help promote the Aeria Community.  

I've known Cynthia for a long time now. She's one of the reasons that I still play DDTank after so long. One thing I know about her for sure, is that she's hardworking. She hasn't spent a dime on DDTank. As many of you know, it's really hard NOT to buy AP for coins on a game like DDTank. Having coins pretty much equates to success in the game. All those enticing Promos will no doubt have you pulling out your credit card. However, Cynthia has gained coins by selling and buying various things that she earned in the Auction House. And look where she is today. Quite amazing if you ask me. I got to know her better not through DDTank but through Crystal Saga where we found each other on accident and recognized the other from DDTank since we were in the same League back when Tiger was not merged with Dragon. After that incident, we became good friends. I recommend her not because I am her friend but because I know who she is, not on the outside, but on the inside. She's a sweet girl that is an experienced veteran on DDTank. I believe she is more than qualified to answer various questions on the game from various people. I believe that if you meet her, you'll find her to be pleasant. I hope you will take my information into consideration!~ x]

SparkySparky

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: GS application

Stage 3 of the application
xkokin wrote:
1: Steps 1 and 2 Complete
2: DDTANK-Cerberus: Solarius
3: A game sage is meant to make updating the game less hectic by keeping the spam down during Maintenance. Provide information on questions that players need answers for. Improving the environment for gamers and trying to make sure people can have fun without catapulting F-bombs all over chat/ horns/ trumpet etc. Lastly take out anyone that is intentionally breaking TOS IE: Scamming, buying/selling accounts and if proof can be found dualing or hacking. Among all else they can problem solve so if someone loses their cool a conflict can be avoided without an awful amount of hassle.  

no, no no. absolutely no. This person will definitely not make a good Game Sage. Why you ask? Unfortunately, I have to speak the honest truth so I will tell you the pros and cons. SADLY, the cons outweigh the pros.

PRO: He knows the game and he's obviously been playing for a long time.
CON: everything he does is for selfish reasons. He's not helpful and he only favors friends. Solarius also gets angry way too easily.

How do I know he's selfish? Well take a look at the "legendary weapon" he wants. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1910955

Read how to obtain it. Really? How many **Muramasa users are there? I know about a small handful of **Muramasa users. Solarius uses a **Muramasa right? It's extremely limited and practically only made for himself. And the stats. If it's going to be a better version of **Muramasa it should be higher than the usual stats. But no, all the stats are even. He can't beat other ancient weapons so he has to make his own.
Another reason why he's selfish : his auction house prices. Hey jewel farm happened. Prices drop. Don't get mad over the jewel farm it won't stop.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: He may have some anger management issues. I've seen him in shoutbox or fights where he gets angry at the game if he is losing. A few days ago, I was looking at shoutbox when he was talking about a "noob digger". Digging is part of the game, but he has to broadcast it on the shotubox to see. One, that is rude, and two, don't get mad it's just a game. If he gets angry that easily over a silly loss, then does he really have the patience to be a GS?

This is a really long feed back and I hold no personal grudges against this person, but I completely feel he will not make a good Game Sage. He's selfish, self absorbed, and gets angry way too easily.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:16 am   Last edited by hiyahaibye on May 21, 2013 2:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total
o.o

SparkySparky

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:36 pm
hiyahaibye wrote:
:/ That's really a rude thing to say. I mean, its not your application. people do have minds of their own. how Solar chooses to use his, is his own decision. and im not meaning that in a rude, sarcastic way. He was simply stating out ideas for a new weapon. and its very well thought out, if you don't like it, go somewhere else basically. Smile  

I'm not being mean. I'm telling my opinion of him as a GS. This is a thread for feedback and I'm giving my feedback. And shouldn't you know this forum is for applications and feedback considering how you applied?