amm090972

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

PET SKILLS

HOW TO DEVELOP PET SKILL?
I am at lvl48 and my magic dog at 40..and i only had 1 pet...
My pet only had 1 battle skill and no pray skill at all..
How to develop/get the skill? or where to get more pet (not from item mall)

TQ for helps
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:19 pm
Your pet's battle skills and pray skills will depend on the type of pet you already have, not the level of it. I assume that your pet is white because it only has one battle skill and no pray skills. You cannot acquire more skills, but you can change skills via fusion.

To get more pets, you can always buy one off a player, or sometimes the crystal altar has them.

faithlys at the moment, there's no way to make your pet use a skill on its own.

strangepenchant

Rank 0
strangepenchant
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:04 am
Is there a way to get the Lvl25 Pet Combat Skill Quest again if you accidentally abandoned it? I have tried searching the web for info, but I couldn't find anything.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:05 am
If you've dropped it, please press L and check your unacquired quests. If that doesn't work, try talking to NPC Athena Marie.

strangepenchant

Rank 0
strangepenchant
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:43 am
I double checked unacquired quests and I also went to the npc and I still couldn't find the quest.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:15 am
strangepenchant wrote:
Is there a way to get the Lvl25 Pet Combat Skill Quest again if you accidentally abandoned it? I have tried searching the web for info, but I couldn't find anything.  

I tried this on an alt that i dont use anyway. It indeed doesnt appear in the unaquired quest list or at the npc, but it does the same way as you first got it.
Look for an exclamation mark on the upper right part of your screen (around the mini map), it might be hidden behind a part of the UI so drag the windows around and you should find it.

If you still didnt find it there you might have completed the quest already, to check this summon a pet if a pet bar doesnt show up right away click the + on your main hotkey bar, the pet bar should show up after 2 other bars are there. The pet bar doesnt show up if you didnt finish the quest yet.

strangepenchant

Rank 0
strangepenchant
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:02 am
sleepingroosje wrote:
If you still didnt find it there you might have completed the quest already, to check this summon a pet if a pet bar doesnt show up right away click the + on your main hotkey bar, the pet bar should show up after 2 other bars are there. The pet bar doesnt show up if you didnt finish the quest yet.  

Oh ahaha. I actually hadn't played EE since late spring of last year. I seriously didn't remember ever doing that quest and I was certain that I abandoned it. However when I logged on the other day I saw that pets had been updated and I also saw the pet bar. Thanks to both of you for providing help, I really appreciate it. C:

xico_689

Rank 0
xico_689
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:14 am
I've a prime pet (golden dragon 5% all stat + 3% phys resist) that I'd like to fuse it with a magic sparrow, (5%mcrit + 5% cast speed) and I'd like to know if there's an item that allows me to keep the main pet's pray (dragon) and get a random 2nd pray (that would in this case be more likelly to get either mcrit or cast speed), I dont really care about the pet's skills.
Ty.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:17 am
You can only use the pet bible to keep the two stats of the golden dragon. There's, currently, no way to keep only one prayer skill.

xico_689

Rank 0
xico_689
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:21 am
Spongeycashew wrote:
You can only use the pet bible to keep the two stats of the golden dragon. There's, currently, no way to keep only one prayer skill.  

So that means if I fuse those two pets, both pray skills I'd get after the fusion would be random right ? :c