xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 19, 2013 12:41 am   Last edited by xkokin on Apr 15, 2013 12:43 am. Edited 1 time in total
DDTANKFUSION

check it out guys. Pearl Fusion and Arm fusion will be added shortly don't forget to give it a peek and tell your friends Very Happy
Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:11 am   Last edited by xkokin on Apr 15, 2013 1:00 am. Edited 4 times in total
Masamune A Legend Reborn

Let's make this a thing too. let's take this game and revolutionize it further Very Happy

Getting this weapon will not be for the faint hearted be warned for those of you that are thinking about getting it.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 10, 2013 5:17 pm
There needs to be a fair matching game system in intergames between different servers. Here are several ideas:
1) Match people in both SFs and LFs by power
2) Match people in both SFs and LFs by level

Nowadays, when I LF, I sometimes get level 15-20`s, but most other times I get level 45+ with gold weapons and gold armor. The difference in strength is just not fair to my friends, I, and I'm sure lots of others.

Some of these people in LFs and SFs also have near perfect aim.

Also, apart from all my complaints Smile
I believe that we should implement an overseas boatyard, so that we can boat with people from other servers.
I don't know about others, but sometimes when I get on there is hardly anyone that is doing boats, and that makes boating hard and time consuming.

I suggest that we have a matching system like that of SFs and LFs for overseas boats. Back to my idea at the beginning, overseas boats should be matched by POW, Level, and boat type. This would prevent unwanted low levels from joining your boat.

Thank you very much for considering my ideas, and I hope something comes out of it Smile.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:04 pm
Let's consider making a Platinum casting. It looks nicer than gold and it's of more value. Maybe reflect that in the game. I personally hate the color of gold and i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking this, but i'm the first one to speak up about it.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:42 pm
Platinum casting would be exorbitantly expensive though, if it was better gold casting

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:30 pm
very true but would be worth it no? Very Happy just make it's sr double what it is trying to synthesize with lv5 stones O.o

PurrPleAsUrLove

Rank 0
PurrPleAsUrLove
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:27 am
How about a flag near the player's name so we can know easyer each player from wich country is. Very Happy Also make more events with wedding at half price and free armory boost days.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:13 pm
release more clothing with asian roots O.o like sunhats and kimonos Very Happy

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 19, 2013 12:33 am
hrmm maybe when another free sign in gift comes in, perhaps add free vips for 1-3+ days or so?^^ I bet players who are non-vip would be glad to have something like that.

and another thing o,o for the memory fragments from the pirate chests; for those who savaged them in battle, and saved them; when they have no meaning at the time being, if there could be like a redeem reward or exchange for players who did save them ^^ so that way their efforts in obtaining those fragments doesn't go to waste.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:55 pm
Browsing through the forums and I found out a player requested for Practice Pills be able to be purchased with medals; as some other players agree as well, it does seem like a good idea :3