darkwolf_767

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:00 am

Can't Finish Downloading Grand Fantasia :( PLEASE HELP!

need suggestions on how to get it working or what the problem could be T.T
Well I just got Windows 8 like a week ago and so far I've downloaded World of Warcraft and Maplestory. I was looking for something new to play and saw Grand Fantasia. I thought it looked fun so I attempted to download it. The first part of the download (the download box with the blue bars) finished but when it was trying to proceed to the 2nd part it froze my computer. I couldn't close the download window or open any new windows at all! Sad I had this same problem when I downloaded Maplestory straight from its site, but then I tried downloading it through Steam and it worked perfectly fine.... UNFORTUNATELY I can't download Grand Fantasia through Steam and I don't know what else I can do Sad Its breaking my heart that I cant play it. If anyone has any suggestions on what I could do to fix this problem or what the problem could be, I would be very grateful <3

-Sincerely
Wolfy
Advertisement

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMar 15, 2013 7:35 am
Grand Fantasia's Technical Issues forum.

This is the Eden Eternal part of the forums.

darkwolf_767

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:58 pm
lol yaaa.... i noticed that right after i posted it and felt really dumb... gotta repost it on the fantasia part xD BUT! im also having the problem with eden eternal Sad like the EXACT same problem..