lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:44 am

Need Help in Maze! (Best if experienced players can help)

Okay. I had problems with these quest:
Activating Fanatic's Device
Activating the Device of Blood.

By right, it's activated from the digital pen/energy pill i received from the digivice (or somehow it pops out in my inventory).

Somehow i threw them away, being the first time playing DMO.
Hence unable to complete the quest.

So i gave up the quests, in order to "restart them".
But the digivice (source of quest) wont activate again. By right it should, but for me, it dint.

Issit a bug?

Without doing these 2 quests, am i be able to proceed to higher levels of Maze?
Pls reply asap.
Thanks.

Advertisement

Ericrodriguez10

Rank 1
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:51 am
I would help but im stuck in the wilderness place but just send in a ticket in, you know where :3.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:53 am

My Misconception? Im confused...

Or issit when i hunt for the 2 Boltmon Bosses' drop, by getting the 2 required items, the digivice will be triggered to start the 2 above-mentioned quest- Activating Fanatic's Device/Device of Blood?

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:59 pm
Well, i solved it myself.

Just clicked all the NPCs involved in the chain of quest, yes including the leomons.
The quest will auto re-appear if u talk to the NPC devices again.

This game kinda disappoints me though (the support/the game server's stability)
Gotta admit i hate the "Send in a ticket" reply instead of "i will help by asking around".

Standard procedure much.....
"All tickets will be read" -> My WT account has already submitted 3~10 hackers report using a Sub. Max of 3 had been read over 2 months. So... tickets? I think i can solve this problem efficiently...

Posting the solution here, just in case thr's any dumdums like me who cleared away the Digivice quest and cant get it back, u might wanna do some random clicking of all npcs involved, it might just come back...

moneykid21

Rank 0
moneykid21
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:33 pm
u just gotta go to the center were all the giromons are kill 10 i think for first boltmon to summon then kill it then the next one that summons they both drop quest item then go to the devices click on it then right click either the pen or the other thing.