FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Behaviour

Well..This is the 6th time this has happened to me.

Are the players in DMO really this rude? Whenever I help someone they always tell me that I'm the only one or the first who has helped them. Seems a bit sad..Doesn't it?:/

Has this happened to you? Are you the type of person that helps a player when they seem lost/are asking for help or are you too busy for that?
Interested to see what kind answers this will get.

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
Advertisement

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:40 pm
Ive only been able to helped out a few people myself, 2 i helped with teaming up against strong digimon, and another i gave quite a bit of data (to which he needed and i didn't want) to him for free, about 10 devil, 18 insectoid (for some reason i went out of my way to buy those insectoid data), 18 beast and a couple dragon, and couple others i helped by answering some gameplay questions they asked, like "what do you do with evoluter fragments?", "how do i open up my own shop?" or "what does digiaura do?"

But i guess i might have been a bit "rude" myself not sure though but im allways having these ramdom people come up to me and send a party invite without asking, to which i clicked decline cause i didn't want to be in a party, and 5 seconds later they send a invite again and again i decline and some keep sending those invites and i either just the area or change channels cause its really annoying me by then.

moneykid21

Rank 0
moneykid21
PostedMar 15, 2013 3:34 pm
i help others alot but when i ask for help i get rejected Sad Sad

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedMar 16, 2013 10:19 am

RE:Behaviour

I Generally Try To Help Anyone Who Needs It Either With A Question or Leveling but To Be Honest For The Most Part The Reason Higher Level Tamers Are Rude Is Due To New Players Spam Begging And Party Requesting Without Asking Via Whisper or Chat Before.
I Will Help People But I'm Not Anyone's Bank Nor Am I Some Free Form Of Power Leveling For A Lazy Player.
90 Percent Of People Who Beg Are Alts Which Ruins It For Those Who Are Honestly In Need Of Help And A Large Portion Of People I Have Encountered Begging Don't Even Speak English Very Well And Often Demand Free Items Or Bug You So Bad You Have To Block Them.
So Yes I Help People..But There Is A Limit To My Kindness

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:27 pm
The majority of the one's that I have met/talked to are indeed very rude. I've even had random people come up and make fun of my digimon. However there are the few exceptional individuals that help when i ask a question, or help with a boss, etc. These few exceptional people help the game quality immensely.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:49 pm
That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
The majority of the one's that I have met/talked to are indeed very rude. I've even had random people come up and make fun of my digimon. However there are the few exceptional individuals that help when i ask a question, or help with a boss, etc. These few exceptional people help the game quality immensely.  

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. ^^
I'm glad to hear that you've found some nice players aswell:)

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 18, 2013 9:51 am
These types of posts are not allowed. If you wish to report behavior, please send us a ticket.