DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:31 pm

RVR bugs

So first off anytime the game auto spawns you into your spawn, you get disconnected. Happens both with the start and the end.

Also sometimes when trying to reconnect, I get this problem:

Advertisement

Feariey

Rank 0
Feariey
PostedMar 12, 2013 8:49 pm
Same error I get as well

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Still massive disconnect issues going on with RVR....

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:50 am
We are aware of this and waiting for a fix from the Developer

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:13 pm
Another bug came up. When walking past the Dione RVR guards, my game automatically targets them without me even clicking on them or touching any keyboard button. Kind of annoying....

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:18 pm
that is no bug, game auto-targets nearest NPC and since the guards are NPC they get targeted

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 11:34 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
that is no bug, game auto-targets nearest NPC and since the guards are NPC they get targeted  

It's a bug when you're a healer and in the middle of battle you end up casting heal on a guard by accident instead of yourself because it auto targeted them....

The third and final problem with RVR, the lag issue. I run on average even in the middle of temple, around 40fps. During RVR battles that drops down to 2fps.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:01 pm
DracheMitfahre wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:

It's a bug when you're a healer and in the middle of battle you end up casting heal on a guard by accident instead of yourself because it auto targeted them....

The third and final problem with RVR, the lag issue. I run on average even in the middle of temple, around 40fps. During RVR battles that drops down to 2fps.  

Guards SHOULD have NOT auto target on

Beside of that, LAG is NOT FPS-Skipping.

LAG is based on LATENCY and depend on many factor: Distance between you and the server, ISP quality, Router quality, ecc..

FPS-Skipping is based on other factors: Hardware power, Software code, Software settings (both client and windows side), Game engine.

You are getting the second problem and that is ALREADY know as a problem and the DEV's are working on it.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|