Adisa1

Rank 1
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Can someone explain this?

This buff is in Seng and Treasure Trove. Perhaps more places too. I see no difference with it so why is it even there?
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:39 pm
technically it isnt a buff its more of a balancer, it alters your stats when u enter seng.
there is a huge difference it becomes way more noticeable the more you level and the better gears u get though. it makes some stats higher and some stats lower to make pvp more balanced. well so it says it dosent do a very good job at balancing at all in my opinion.

for example a priest would gain a lot more magic attack but loose physical attack. while the buff is active. the buff also changes your hp and mp makes them higher, last time i participated in a seng i went from like 2k m-atk to 12k m-atk so yea theirs a great difference that's just an example tho.

i dont know how they work it out but people inside seng could kill my priest easily yet outside seng in places such as kaymo that same person wouldn't stand a chance against me. thats how much difference it makes. it strengthens your classes attributes

Adisa1

Rank 1
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:48 pm
I understand what you are saying but all I'm seeing is that everyone has stats increased but the end result is still the same so why even have it if there is no real true balance?

hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:44 am
Tbh the balancer does quite a bit. For instance I'm a 93 scion knight on s4. When we fight over gotor or other events without a balancer numbers really have 0 effect on the outcome of battles. It really is whoever is best equipped as a singular individual that wins. With the balancer in seng it is quite a different story as until U reach godlike equips and soul dev anytime U fight more than 3-4 people U will normally die. as a whole even tho it doesn't feel there is much of a difference with or without the buff it requires a much higher equip and character development before U can truly reign supreme in a 1 man army sort of way.