Cheler101

Rank 0
Cheler101
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Grand Fantasia not responding

I need help my Grand Fantasia game is not working
Ok I was just playing on GF yesterday and today I tried to get on and it wouldn't let me. I went to the game launcher it loads I press start and it goes to the usual black screen right before the game starts. But it just stays there and then a few second later it comes up saying GrandFantasia Online is not responding yada yada yada pretty much saying please close this program or you will have a program doomed to be frozen on your desktop! I haven't done anything that would mess it up besides reinstall Yahoo Messenger but Yahoo messenger was already on my computer and it worked fine. I honestly don't see how that could have messed it up could someone please help me because I really want to get back to playing with my friends instead of just talking to them on Skype thanks Wink

Also I don't know what computer info I should give you so whatever you need to know just ask.
Advertisement

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:04 pm
Make sure you run it as Admin.

DarkKnight2314

Rank 0
DarkKnight2314
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:55 pm
You can wait for it to load. Or it is not loading good. Unless your setting or grapics are to high on it. Well unless your computer doesnt accupt the game... Arrow Amazing what you can do smartness

nexxxos

Rank 0
nexxxos
PostedJul 29, 2011 9:01 am

Grand Fantasia not responding on account login

hi. i have downloaded Grand Fantasia and i had that HTTP conection about its solved now.
i thod i could finaly play it, but after it finished patching when i got to the account login screen it did not respond.
i couldnt tipe my ID or even pasword, actualy i did click on the ID and Pasword things to tipe them but nothing hapened so i did press on the quit buton and no responce.
after is restarted it started patching agane and after that the same have hapen so i did restart a third time and it started patching agane and the same hapened.
what to do now? iv alredy purchased a item to get the dragon mount pack so i whant to play it.

IndigoShamrock

Rank 0
IndigoShamrock
PostedMar 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Grand Fantasia not responding on account login

nexxxos wrote:
hi. i have downloaded Grand Fantasia and i had that HTTP conection about its solved now.
i thod i could finaly play it, but after it finished patching when i got to the account login screen it did not respond.
i couldnt tipe my ID or even pasword, actualy i did click on the ID and Pasword things to tipe them but nothing hapened so i did press on the quit buton and no responce.
after is restarted it started patching agane and after that the same have hapen so i did restart a third time and it started patching agane and the same hapened.
what to do now? iv alredy purchased a item to get the dragon mount pack so i whant to play it.  

I have this exact same problem and have been looking for a solution and this is the only other person I've found that even has the same problem.. this is kinda where the thread stopped.. so I hopped maybe posting here someone might have a solution.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I haven't made any changes to my computer between when I last played GF and when I started having this problem. Like above, my problem is that the GF login page is not responding. I cannot type anything, click anything (except the username and password entry boxes and that causes the usual flashing bar alerting you that you can enter your info to appear), and I have to exit the game in an improper way every time. This is really frustrating and I just wanna get on.