samuel_everstar

Rank 0
samuel_everstar
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:47 am

estaments on release

so im going to go out on a limb seeing as another aeria game just went into CB im going to make an estament that LO will be out sometime withing the next 3-5 mouths that's my estament. Smile seeing as there's only 1 CB left to do and that's LO well my LO lovers and friends and waiting players what's all your estaments. this will help pass the time

"the sensation of trying to escape... but never being able to... i'm sure i felt that... that's... death" — Allen Walker
Advertisement

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:00 am
I can't really tell if you mean estimate for CBT or when the actuall game is coming out ...

But my estimate would be its coming out around the summer

Alpha in now and a couple a months
Depending on the possible still remaining bugs after the alpha, a CBT in a couple of months after the Alpha and than an OBT, and than release ...

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:09 pm
I really can't say myself =x -poutz- just hope it's soon or at least this year. I mean everyone seem to have said I think a few mouths a think this year yet yeah lol x3 So I'm not guessing anymore I'm always wrong.^^

<3

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:44 pm
No one can give you an estimate about any time, sure we have our own though.

The only fact is that Alpha will be before the end of Spring according to Aeria's facebook responses Smile