Introduced in 1992 and originally intended only for the Japanese market it quickly became popular, its reputation grew and is a favorite all over the world. All versions of the Evo only use 2L 4 I4 turbocharged engines and are four wheel drive. An agreement was reached that these cars will not be advertised making more than 276hp a mark that was already reached by the Evo IV and surpassed by later models.
This car is all performance with a manufacturer officially advertised 291hp MVEC engine, all wheel control and Brembo® brakes, high performance suspension and its Twin Clutch Sportronic® Shift Transmission it is a hard to beat contender. Tested
vehicles have been known to output up to 405hp!
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X “Revolution” Edition comes with Yellow/Green gradient livery with blacked out top. Oh! There is a sticker bombed rear corner to cover up a spot where the car got loose on a previous run down the strip, sorry we couldn’t resist to test it! It comes equipped with:
- DRAG EVO custom license plate.
- 1-off Drag styled body kit.
- Wheelie bars, bolt on over fenders, extended carbon fiber front lip spoiler, drag parachute, and drag style spoiler.
- Carbon fiber hood, blended with painted sections.
- Carbon fiber roof panel.
- Carbon fiber trunk with unpainted top surface, and black painted back surface.
This the perfect sleeper no one knows what it is capable of until your competition sees your taillights fade away in the distance as you leave them behind!