Shadeauxz

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:06 am

Whats up Nexon?

Has Nexon declared bankruptcy and gone home? First they seized my account, I have been sending in tickets for 5 days. They either purposely will not answer them or they just do not respect the players in this game. I think I deserve an explanation for whatever they decided was a big enough problem to take away my account. On yesterdays forum note Superman sent me a form for ban appeal. Well that was nice but when I asked how I could appeal a ban if I don't know that I am banned or what for, the note was locked. I guess it is easier for them keep you off the boards then to give an explanation. So far for 5 days they have all my Teos toons, my Teos bank and wharehouse plus all the ap in my account. Nice way of treating people, they must not read their own TOS. Especially the part about respect.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:25 am
This is Aeria Games and Entertainment, not Nexon. Sending in more than one ticket slows down the process and won't make your issue get resolved any sooner. You should have gotten an e-mail sent to the address attached to the said account with information regarding the suspension, but sometimes it doesn't send before you appeal the ban. You don't need to know the reason for your account suspension to send in a Ban Appeal, simply send it to the correct game and explain that your account got suspended and you don't know the reason.

Shadeauxz

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:46 am
Hmm, I do not need to know the reason for the ban. But I do need to know if I am banned!!! If any of the Shaiya, Aria,Nexon cabal would like to proffer an explanation of their less then desirable behaviour I would gladly listen. Do you think there might be less tickets sent if this same cabal would inform the players what was happening to their accounts. Or is it better to treat the players like yesterdays trash and just take their account with no explanation, no proof of wrong doing. Don't the players have the right to face their accusers??? Have we reverted to the Stone age? The biggest stick wins and that's it?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:40 am
Shadeauxz wrote:
Hmm, I do not need to know the reason for the ban. But I do need to know if I am banned!!! If any of the Shaiya, Aria,Nexon cabal would like to proffer an explanation of their less then desirable behaviour I would gladly listen. Do you think there might be less tickets sent if this same cabal would inform the players what was happening to their accounts. Or is it better to treat the players like yesterdays trash and just take their account with no explanation, no proof of wrong doing. Don't the players have the right to face their accusers??? Have we reverted to the Stone age? The biggest stick wins and that's it?  

If your account is banned, you can't access it on the website or on any game. To check if your account is banned, try the reset password option, and if your account is suspended, a message telling you so will appear.

Shadeauxz

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:17 pm
"IF" there was any integrity to this fiasco imposed on my account by persons unknown I would not have to resort to funny little tricks to know the state of my account. "I" did not violate the TOS!! I did not abuse other players!!! For 5 days I have not been defending Canta!!! For 5 days I have asked for an explanation. For 5 days I have asked for evidence of wrong doing and or an SS. Bambi I know you are trying to be helpful but if you comprehend my posts you will see, I do not believe I did anything wrong!!! I also know that my account can be seized for reasons other the TOS or abuse violations. The "Problem" is a lack of communication emminating from the cabal of Nexon,Aria, and Shaiya. I want information on my missing toons, my missing ap, the stuff in my bank and WH (do I sill have them?). Now maybe you are sombodys rich little girl and these things mean nothing to you. On the other hand I have worked hard (! and a half years) trying to make my toon into a good Canta player. I spent "Real" hard earned money to improve my toons gear trying to keep up with the ubers. And you think I should just sit here twiddling my thumbs all the while trusting the cabal to make this right. If I ever move to fantasy land I will look you up.

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:21 pm
If you sent a ticket, then you'll get a reply soon. If you haven't yet, send one in as soon as you can using the Ban Appeal option in Contact Us. Making forum posts do not speed up the process.